Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Batman Begins trailer with PICS

looks pretty good... i only went to go see the first one for the joker... joker was/is my favourite character from batman...

one thing i dont understand in the x-men movies is why dont they have gambit... gambit was my favourite character in the comics and they dont have him in the movies wtf~!?

Gambit%20---%2003.jpg

check out this independent batman movie, view the 200k version, its free

http://www.ifilm.com/filmdetail?ifilmid=2474406&htv=12

i agree gambit should be in the xmen series, but i think they are trying to limit the number of characters on the screen. i just wish they would use the costumes they use in the comics in the xmen movies, damn movies are always trying to change things.

looks pretty good... i only went to go see the first one for the joker... joker was/is my favourite character from batman...

wasnt a big batman fan growing up, but loved Jack Nicolson as The Joker. Definatley the best villan from the recent series of Batman moveis. Who is Batman in the new one coming up? Michael Keaton was my favorite out of the last 3. George Cloney playing Batman was a disgrace and a joke!

one thing i dont understand in the x-men movies is why dont they have gambit... gambit was my favourite character in the comics and they dont have him in the movies wtf~!?

Gambit%20---%2003.jpg

hes gonna be in the 3rd one..

if you saw part 2..his real name was on the computer screen that wolverine was looking at...i forgot his real name...

Remy LeBau or something like that

wasnt a big batman fan growing up, but loved Jack Nicolson as The Joker. Definatley the best villan from the recent series of Batman moveis. Who is Batman in the new one coming up? Michael Keaton was my favorite out of the last 3. George Cloney playing Batman was a disgrace and a joke!

Joker is prolly gonna be in the second one.. rumors are already starting with Steve bushemi to play the joker in part 2

Gambit%20---%2003.jpg

I heard somewhere that the reason they didn't put Gambit in the first two is that his character was too similar to Cyclops. I think now that the fans are speaking out, they're gonna put him in.

And look for Phoenix too in the next one. ;)

Christian Bale from American Psycho is going to play Batman...finally some good casting :bounce: this movie looks gooooooooooooooooood and dark...

considering Chris Nolan is the director, the guy who is did Memento, this movie should be very different than the rest of the campy follow ups to the Michael Keaton Batman...i.e. it should be GOOD

Gambit was always a great character, i hope youre right in that they put his pimp arse in the 3rd one!

if you saw part 2..his real name was on the computer screen that wolverine was looking at...i forgot his real name...

LeBeau...i can't wait for the 3rd one...hope they have more characters from the comics...it would definitely make the movie better.

Such a smart man... definitely look forwaed to both batman and X-MEN3 ( I heard that Halle Berry wont be Storm, Christina Milian might be up for that role :half: Only Halle can be storm :mad: )

scarecrow i think?

Who the hell is scarecrow? I guess they are running out of villians eh...

Anyway, this one looks cool...Dark and dreary, the way its supposed to be...The first one was like that, then everything got colorful and:ghey: Especially that one with Jim Carrey..

Who the hell is scarecrow? I guess they are running out of villians eh...

Anyway, this one looks cool...Dark and dreary, the way its supposed to be...The first one was like that, then everything got colorful and:ghey: Especially that one with Jim Carrey..

what was up with that part when val kilmer was putting on the new suit.....and they did an ass shot of him. putting on the ass armor. that was :ghey:

Who the hell is scarecrow? I guess they are running out of villians eh...QUOTE]

First Appearance: WORLD'S FINEST COMICS #3 (Fall, 1941)

Crane studied psychology and biochemistry, parlaying his advanced knowledge of fear and the human mind into a Gotham University professorship. Crane's unorthodox and unsafe teaching methods would ultimately be his undoing, forcing his dismissal. As revenge, Crane adopted the rags and tatters of the Scarecrow, literally frightening several of the University's regents to death with a specialized fear gas which made each man's personal demons all too real. :D