Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bling's Review of Roland & Rocky@Cafeteria

Bling

After not going out to MIA on monday, I really was itchin to party so off i went on a Wed no less ( u all know my ass never goes out on weekdays clubbing) to Cafeteria. Glad I did cuz the party was insane.

First off, want to thank Manny for driving my lazy tired ass to Cafeteria. Happy birthday viejo .... So we get there around 11 pm and already there is ARturo and his two very cute cousins as well as tonie and flip.

The CP/CJ crew was in full force big time. I have not seen so many cpers in one place anywhere except for edgar v gigs.

Good to see everyone come out and support Roly and Rocky. Both of them had great sets as they were swtichin off back and forth all nite. Just great old skool house tracks (some of michael jackson stuff which i liked).... Thanks for the cd rocky ill def ck it out soon and post a review on it And of course, Roland as always one of the most down to earth nice guys ull ever meet in the biz.

Great seeing a lot of people I havent seen in a while esp Lulamichka. This event was also well represented by Industry peeps. Edgar V was there, Karin (congrats on ur new job), David Orth, Jason Gaetan, Buster, Biz, Oscar....

Want to send a special shoutout to the lovely Catalina. I almost did not come out to this event but man im glad I did. What a doll she is. (btw if anyone is lookin for a roomate, shes lookin for one.) Want to also send a bday shoutout to liz also whos bday was a few days ago. good seeing u along with Miriam and Tony. Havent seen the sobeton space patio crew for a while

The vibe was awesome it was jammed packed from 12 pm on. What I found funny was they had Connect four games set up on tables and Pac Man game on top of the bar Good stuff.

Though I didnt drink anything the drinks seemed prety strong considering the faces of a few members after downing the long islands LOL...

Unfortunately myself and manny dipped at around 130 cuz of work the next day. It was really hard to leave cuz that music was just #$%#5 awesome.

I def will be back to the wed party at cafeteria next time roly takes the decks

i must say.....cafeteria was awesome...the vibe was incredible, and the tunes were juicy!!!!!!!!!!!

There were very many people there....all of u know who u r, and bling allready put it up there....it was great meeting the new c.p.ers that i hadnt met, and of course it was great to share space with all the rest of u!!!!!!!!!! We had a great time......which leads me to my all knowing equation.....

Good tunes + Good People = Good Times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

I only went to Cafeteria the first wednesday of Biz' new party and Shawn Rudnick was spinning. I was there with lulamishka and chaflas and we had a great time! Drinks are pretty damn strong too! :D

Yep, it was a great time even on the first night! You should see how it is now. Its great to see how the party has grown... I only hope it continues to get better & better. ;):bounce:

You missed a great night, Phillip!

Yep, it was a great time even on the first night! You should see how it is now. Its great to see how the party has grown... I only hope it continues to get better & better. ;):bounce:

You missed a great night, Phillip!

can it actually get any better ??

:finger:

Ya'll are gonna have to ask someone else to "show" you a good time then. 'Cause I ain't providing you entertainment!!!

:rofl: :rofl: all i said is noone is ever done with that :laugh: why ? what are you talkin about ?