Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn 411

groovefire

Attn : Kaydup 07-28-2004 11:40 AM Draper and JP SIckkkkkkkk Hey how you doing

so i heard spirit is li... 07-28-2004 11:06 AM Bro why the fuck u always gotta be giving me a bad rep U FAT FUCK

Bye Guys: 07-27-2004 06:41 PM you wouldn't touch ras's box with stymie's ten foot pole...

Ras' BOX 07-27-2004 02:53 PM Shake it off...everyone has days where they are just as lame as Scav

Ras' BOX 07-27-2004 02:50 PM Don't you with you could like live in Ras' perogie box?

Pjama Jammy Jam !!! 07-28-2004 01:11 PM Do your jammies have feeties in them? I think that's HOT! prplhz

Bye Guys: 07-27-2004 05:57 PM So I hear Scavy had you not walking right for days

Bye Guys: 07-27-2004 04:44 PM His this is ras, wanna fuck me in my virgin ass?

Bye Guys: 07-27-2004 04:01 PM You like playing leapfrog with Scavy don't you.

Pjama Jammy Jam !!! 07-27-2004 07:28 AM and den annnnndddddddd thhhhhen and then

Latest Reputation Received

Thread Date Comment

Ibiza 07-28-2004 11:36 PM you're as useless as tits on Scavvy's tranny friends...

"This Land" -... 07-28-2004 11:08 PM housedog

What girls on here own ... 07-28-2004 10:36 PM lol that was the best line about the skinned knee!!! <3 Alicia :love:

"This Land" -... 07-28-2004 10:14 PM - funks0ul -

How come everytime I tr... 07-28-2004 01:04 PM THE PENIS IS MEANT TO GO IN THE FEMALE VAGINA, NOT THE MALE ANUS!!!!!!!!!! GET IT RIGHT NEXT TIME!!!!!!!!!!

Ras' BOX 07-28-2004 12:54 PM foxylady69 does phonekitten's box smell like cat food?

How come everytime I tr... 07-28-2004 09:51 AM prplhz Your a good sport! prplhz

so i heard spirit is li... 07-28-2004 09:01 AM fouroneone DEGENERATION X!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SUCK IT!!!!!!!!!!!

WIll be in your patheti... 07-27-2004 02:28 PM MRJR

so i heard spirit is li... 07-27-2004 12:46 PM Mystify22 Love it! --ALicia

Just 2 cents a day can help to feed this child, can't you just afford that....

sally.gif

SALLY STRUTHERS EATEN BY NATIVES

Mozambique (Reuters) Sally Struthers, known for her efforts to save starving children around the world, was attacked and partially devoured by ravenous natives while filming a "Save Them Starvin' Kids" commercial at a remote jungle location in Africa.

A spokesman for the actress/activist said that despite the loss of her left leg up to the thigh, three fingers on her right hand, bite sized chunks of flesh from her hips, and the big toe on her remaining foot, she will continue her crusade against world hunger.

"...got any ketchup?"

A source at the location said the trouble started during a lunch break. Struthers was eating a foot long submarine sandwich in full view of a group of about fifty natives. She had been advised to have lunch in her trailer out of their site but ignored the advice. Then tragedy struck. Frantic crew members rescued Struthers, dragging her way from the villagers turned cannibals, but not before they gorged themselves on her meaty frame.

A curious side note is that during the entire event she never dropped the sandwich which started the incident. "If she had just given up the sub, she might have come out of this intact," said one crew member who asked not to be identified. Asked later why she didn't do just that Struthers replied, "I was hungry."

She finished the sandwich as medical personnel worked on her gaping wounds. An interpreter for the natives apologized and later thru her spokesperson Struthers accepted the apology and said there were no hard feelings.

A happy footnote is that Struthers left leg which natives spirited away in a boat is expected to feed the entire village for several months.

You know what I'm wicked pissed, but I can't give any rep to ANYONE on this board because it sayd I have to spread some around, so I start spreading some random shit around and I still can't. People I want to give some to 411, stymie, K, groovefire and I think I gave maybe 1 to each one of these people and it's not letting me :splat:

I believe that children are our future

Teach them well and let them lead the way

Show them all the beauty they possess inside

Give them a sense of pride to make it easier

Let the children's laughter remind us how we used to be

Everybody's searching for a hero

People need someone to look up to

I never found anyone who fulfilled my need

A lonely place to be and so I learned to depend on me

I decided long ago never to walk in anyone's shadow

If I fail, if I succeed at least I'll live as I believe

No matter what they take from me, they can't take away my dignity

Because the greatest love of all is happening to me

I found the greatest love of all inside of me

The greatest love of all is easy to achieve

Learning to love yourself, it is the greatest love of all

I believe that children are our future

Teach them well and let them lead the way

Show them all the beauty they possess inside

Give them a sense of pride to make it easier

Let the children's laughter remind us of how we used to be

I decided long ago never to walk in anyone's shadow

If I fail, if I succeed at least I'll live as I believe

No matter what they take from me, they can't take away my dignity

Because the greatest love of all is happening to me

I found the greatest love of all inside of me

The greatest love of all is easy to achieve

Learning to love yourself, it is the greatest love of all

ravers2.jpg

candy%20ravers%20utopia.jpg

dotcom_dica_ravers.jpg

No they won't. They'll all grow up to be lazy, computer-chair-sitting, working stiffs like us who post on useless messageboards all day, then leave their loved ones to go out all night and get crunkled, and spend all the money they made while they were sitting around at the office all week pretending to actually be doing work.

Just normal people. Show some plur, people. Jeezus.