Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Eli Manning signs 54 MILLION dollar deal

pk1

WTF. This deal included a $20 million signing bonus. This is the second highest signing bonus ever. The number one deal belongs to ............his brother Peyton Manning. All this money and the kid hasn't even taken a snap in an NFL game yet. Must be good to be a Manning. :rolleyes:

Rivers would've been a better pick ;)

Couldn't agree with you more! I'll take the side-arm slinger for $1000 Alex.

He is coming into the league with a profilic college career. Probably the most decorated college career in a long time. He is slipping under the radar and will make some noise in San Diego. :aright:

NYC will be feeling this trade!

this is a joke right loooooooooooooololol

can you giants fans tell me how tiki barber is still on your team

butterhands

eli manning isnt worth that money

Mark my words...Tiki Barber is gonna improve alot this year..From what I hear, he is in the best shape of his life and Coughlin has been focusing on his ball handling alot this offseason...

...My prediction, 2000 yards and 25 TDs....

<wakes up from dream>

...Ok, 1200 yds and 7 tds...ZERO fumbles, hopefully

Well that's stupid. Especially if Eli Manning actually turns out to be good. He comes across as an arrogant-but somewhat clever-sissy IMO. He'll probably ask for more money next season and when they don't give it to him he'll whine about it to the press and threaten to sit out the season eventually forcing the Giants to cave in, because they need him, and give him even more money. And if he turns out to be a horrible quarterback the Giants would still be losing out after investing all their money on him and structuring (or trying to anyway) the team around Eli Manning. Eli wins no matter what happens this season.