Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Women a Question???

i see a beautiful giel on the dance floor and want to dance with her, but i don't want to be one of those guys in a beater who pick them up and grind them in the air, b/c i know most girls don't like that, whats the best approach for a nice looking guy to dance with a girl

Originally posted by trickyd19:

i see a beautiful giel on the dance floor and want to dance with her, but i don't want to be one of those guys in a beater who pick them up and grind them in the air, b/c i know most girls don't like that, whats the best approach for a nice looking guy to dance with a girl

just go up to them and ask them if they want to dance, thats the best way.

nope...disagree with the above chick....i say ya need to show off your OWN moves......i don't want to dance WITH you.....i just wanna see if you can dance at all...........

------------------

The entertainment business is a cruel and shallow money trench - a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free and weak men die like dogs.......

lightinggirl@hotmail.com

Originally posted by lightinggirl:

nope...disagree with the above chick....i say ya need to show off your OWN moves......i don't want to dance WITH you.....i just wanna see if you can dance at all...........

AGREEE with the above.....if a guy wants to dance with me, please don't ask just show me your moves and lets battle..... smile.gif

------------------

www.djcentral.com

Originally posted by trickyd19:

so if i'm good looking and i got moves then you'd dance with me?

not necessarily...........what do you mean dance...if ya got moves...you're doing your own thing on the floor and ya don't care if a girl dances with ya.....this isn't a grade school dance.....but if you go to SOUND FACTORY or any other meat market den.....perhaps...just rambling.........i hate when guys ask me to dance with them.....

------------------

The entertainment business is a cruel and shallow money trench - a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free and weak men die like dogs.......

lightinggirl@hotmail.com

Originally posted by imaqtxoxo:

AGREEE with the above.....if a guy wants to dance with me, please don't ask just show me your moves and lets battle..... smile.gif

thank god.....finally a woman on the same page as me...........

------------------

lightinggirl@hotmail.com

I think the best way to approach anyone is to be non-intrusive. Place yourself in that person's direct line of vision, make lots of eye contact, display your moves, and if the person is interested, you will get some sort of green light (smiles or a steady gaze) to say hi and introduce yourself. But that still doesn't mean that I want to be grinded! So remember to keep your distance...

------------------

icon9.giflove.gifbiggrin.gif

Peace Love Happiness y'all

[This message has been edited by divalicious (edited 11-07-2000).]

I'd say do your own thing for her to see...then catch up with her at the bar later on and make your move...at least thats what I do, most music in clubs now are not for two to dance together unless your doing the dance-floor-fuck routine (which is cool for a couple seconds)...for the most part I'd have to say you dance in front of each other and kind of compete...chicks like a good dancer..its a reflection of your bedroom performance & rythm. Hit her up at the bar or coming OUT of the bathroom if your looking for a hookup unless you can get the dance-floor-fuck going...then just go for the gusto....just my opinion, I could be wrong (and I'm a guy!)

------------------

Legendary pain in the ass, woman chaser & ass grabber...sleep by day and sleep with others by night.

Originally posted by divalicious:

I think the best way to approach anyone is to be non-intrusive. Place yourself in that person's direct line of vision, make lots of eye contact, display your moves, and if the person is interested, you will get some sort of green light (smiles or a steady gaze) to say hi and introduce yourself. But that still doesn't mean that I want to be grinded! So remember to keep your distance...

I concur...less is more....boy new york is going to be fun! wink.gif

cwm30.gifcwm29.gifcwm12.gif

------------------

hapfac01.gif coming to party with you - when my H1 comes thru!------------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com