Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bling's Review of MJM's BBQ

Bling

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good times indeed ! ! ! ! ! Looked like the weather was going to scare us off but fuck that. Great food(argentinean skirt steak) in full effect.Alot of leftovers ,I know what Manny had for lunch and dinner today. Like always it was my pleasure cooking for all you lazy fcuks! ! ! lol jk Wish more peeps wouldve showed up but we had a blast with the folks that were present.Good tunes and laughs all day/night long.

Erics marathon set was crazy,excellent shyt homie. Btw how was that chicken?

Thanks Manny for your hospitality the house was poyfect.....

Sorry if the sausages were a lil burnt. :yuck:

U better inform trancemonkeys manager that ur posting half naked pictures of her on the internet or

:biggun:

J/K

glad to see the BBQ went well. definitly be at the next one

dont worry i called her she said i could :) trust me i knew to call first lol

Ummm...Pic #51, do I really want to know what that is? :worry:

Great pics! Had a wonderful time!!! :D Even the dog was having great time; he has't eaten to much meat in his life!

Thanks! You're gonna have to use your imagination on that one. I posted those unedited. I think somebody got ahold of the camera.

Oh yeah, some great choons you threw, man! And your uncle, as well.

BTW, if any of you need a babysitter, hire Koky.

had an awsome time...great food by chef pepin leo over there. It was a little bit of a mission cutting up the steak with those plastic knives but w/e...awsome nonetheless. I had a great time spining and chilling with everyone...nice set by primo groove eric over there...and hopefully loking forward to the next one.

Thanks! You're gonna have to use your imagination on that one. I posted those unedited. I think somebody got ahold of the camera.

Oh yeah, some great choons you threw, man! And your uncle, as well.

:worry:

I don't wanna know.....:laugh2:

I'm glad you enjoyed the music! I'm gonna try and have them uploaded to a server and available for download soon (hopefully).

Coach, I don't think we have been formerly introduced! I see you everywhere, but never really met. Next night out :)

:worry:

I don't wanna know.....:laugh2:

I'm glad you enjoyed the music! I'm gonna try and have them uploaded to a server and available for download soon (hopefully).

Coach, I don't think we have been formerly introduced! I see you everywhere, but never really met. Next night out :)

If you need server space, lemme know. We got lots. And be sure to come up and say hi. I'm easy to pick out!