Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Head .vs. Heart

lafemcaliente

yep, so wherein lies my dilemma. you understand how i feel then. its crazy, either you put yourself on the line and it could be the greatest thing ever or you could be torn to pieces. thing is im wondering if taking the risk is better than wondering what if for the rest of my life. ive made the decision as of now not to say anything though. we talked yesterday and it didnt feel right. so im keeping it to myself, maybe forever... if it comes out one day then it does. i think ive been thinking too much about it and i need to get off it for a while, focus on myself.. maybe take stab at it later on. i kinda believe in if something is really meant to be then it will happen type thing, so im putting it on hold a bit.... we'll see.

So, 10 years from now, when you're both married and miserable, and you meet at a backyard bar-b-que, have a bit too much to drink, and then confess to each other how you both have loved each other all these years, how will you feel? If you *really* love this person, and you don't tell them, you will regret it more than you can possibly imagine. As you said, pain goes away, regret never does.

So, 10 years from now, when you're both married and miserable, and you meet at a backyard bar-b-que, have a bit too much to drink, and then confess to each other how you both have loved each other all these years, how will you feel? If you *really* love this person, and you don't tell them, you will regret it more than you can possibly imagine. As you said, pain goes away, regret never does.

you are right on point. and its funny you worded that the way you did, because i thought something very similar to myself not long ago... something to the effect of seeing each other down the road, and what i would feel if this really is what i thought it was and it being too late. you are 100% correct, because if at least i say something, make some last stitch effort before throwing in the towel then i'll have closure. and that 'what if' thing would definitely haunt me forever. i really need to get the courage to do it though, i think i will. i really think there's too much to brush aside and pretend it never happened.

Guest gabo
you are right on point. and its funny you worded that the way you did, because i thought something very similar to myself not long ago... something to the effect of seeing each other down the road, and what i would feel if this really is what i thought it was and it being too late. you are 100% correct, because if at least i say something, make some last stitch effort before throwing in the towel then i'll have closure. and that 'what if' thing would definitely haunt me forever. i really need to get the courage to do it though, i think i will. i really think there's too much to brush aside and pretend it never happened.
I need a divorce

always listen to ur head. ur head will seperate right from wrong. ur heart doesnt know any better. listen to ur heart when ur heard is tellin u no and ur gonna be settin urself up for disaster. im not listening to my heart anymore. id rather rip it out and throw it away

yea so....bad day...can u tell?