Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ibiza movie

check out this video documentry on Ibiza

its 30 mins long. it shows the real Ibiza from a clubers view

this thing is great espaly tourds the end when it shows the

manumission party. most of it is put to music, great tunes to

it almost brought me to trears since ive wanted to go for a quite a while

some time now, but im already making plans for next year.

post your coments.

http://www.tranceaddict.com/music_videos.shtml

check out this video documentry on Ibiza

its 30 mins long. it shows the real Ibiza from a clubers view

this thing is great espaly tourds the end when it shows the

manumission party. most of it is put to music, great tunes to

it almost brought me to trears since ive wanted to go for a quite a while

some time now, but im already making plans for next year.

post your coments.

http://www.tranceaddict.com/music_videos.shtml

ah man....i cant view the damn video...might be a good thing since i missed going this year...was there in 02 and 03...u can never think a place like that exists on earth...im so pissed i had to join the NYPD...missing Ibiza for 1 year seems like an eternity

i think i just had multiple orgasms.

next year baby, next year.

+ chills

wow I TOTALLY agree with ALL OF YOU GUYS.!

By far the BEST thread ever about ibiza.!

No more QUESTIONS ABOUT IBIZA (faq)

this is IT.!

Thank you.

Thank you so much.

THE BEST!THE BEST!THE BEST!THE BEST!THE BEST!THE BEST!THE BEST!THE BEST!THE BEST!THE BEST!THE BEST!THE BEST!THE BEST!THE BEST!THE BEST!THE BEST!THE BEST!THE BEST!THE BEST!THE BEST!THE BEST!THE

if you think that video is nuts....

check out this video of the space opening party this year

http://parties.basicbeats.net/fusion/else/Space_Ibiza_2004.mpeg

ahhhhh man....ive only been once and it was amazing. people dancing and clapping and cheering everywhere you go. When carl cox was done at space as well as morillo at pacha there must have been like 700 people left in the club and everyone just stood there and gave these guys the biggest round of appplause. Truly a magical place

if you think that video is nuts....

check out this video of the space opening party this year

http://parties.basicbeats.net/fusion/else/Space_Ibiza_2004.mpeg

ahhhhh man....ive only been once and it was amazing. people dancing and clapping and cheering everywhere you go. When carl cox was done at space as well as morillo at pacha there must have been like 700 people left in the club and everyone just stood there and gave these guys the biggest round of appplause. Truly a magical place

hmmm... that link doesn't seem to be working... is this video hosted anywhere else?

i was able to view the first video...i had to shut it off cause i got so pissed that i missed going this year...DC-10, Sundays at Space, Underwater at Pacha on Tuesdays are a must do...theres also plenty of non-clubbing things to do...check out a sunset or 2 at Mambo, (great cheeseburgers there) or Coastline (great overall food there)...this week Pete Tong kicks off the Radio 1 weekend there on Friday which i was there for the last 2 years...talk about crazy...ull never see shit like that in ur life

i was able to view the first video...i had to shut it off cause i got so pissed that i missed going this year...DC-10, Sundays at Space, Underwater at Pacha on Tuesdays are a must do...theres also plenty of non-clubbing things to do...check out a sunset or 2 at Mambo, (great cheeseburgers there) or Coastline (great overall food there)...this week Pete Tong kicks off the Radio 1 weekend there on Friday which i was there for the last 2 years...talk about crazy...ull never see shit like that in ur life

Our schedule will probably look like this:

9/4: arrive saturday night, not quite sure what to do yet

sunday: space all day & all night (sasha, james zabiela, lawler, tom stephan & others)

monday: manumission @ privilege and/or roger sanchez @ pacha

tuesday: carl cox closing party @ space and/or armada closing party @ amnesia (avb and others)

wednesday: meganite closing party @ privilege (mauro picotto), maybe something else

thursday: cream @ amnesia (tiesto, nu nrg, seb fontain, tall paul) and/or deep dish @ pacha?

friday: danny howells @ pacha or something else?

saturday: not sure yet

sunday: space all day & night until our flight leaves

The dj schedule doesn't seem to be quite filled in yet, hopefully it will be more filled in before we go. We're definitely gonna have to hit up places like DC-10 and a few other clubs, but it seems most of the big events are at space, pacha, privilege and amnesia. Any suggestions for parties we should definitely hit up?