Clubplanet Nightlife Community

whats the most amount of times u came?

DJGaryMatthews

i never answered my own question. i had a multiple orgasm once...sort of. u didnt think guys could but i did. a few yrs ago my girl at the time sucked me off. she always swallowed but this time she was a little sloppy and i had some cum still on my shaft. she laid her head on my stomach and was rubbin my cock up and down. it was very well lubricated and it felt great. another minute later and i came again...like 10 times more explosive than the first one. i think that was by far my most memorable orgasm

i don't think that i'm in the minority there!

ive known a few chicks like that

there are more like you like you wouldnt believe.. i found a way around it tho and made it all good the times i was faced with that .. but the challenge was awsome !! id never rule out a woman with that !! its just as good just a bit more challenging .. which alot of us guys love ;)

i've come mulitiple times...now the question is how long were they?....I had an orgasm recently for so long it felt like I was still comming an hour later....whew

I made a guy come four times from a blow job...honestly guys, for me it turned me off a bit. I thought something was wrong with him.

:hump: