Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Hate Angelina Jolie

notallthere444

she's beautiful imo, but it is her attitude that makes me want her, for example her theory on attraction is that she is attracted to who she is attracted to, regardless of race, age, gender. that's my philosophy as well, souls attract each other like magnets. she has a side of her that is very dark and very passionate, i just know she'd be an amazing luvah!!!!!!

Well, I guess I'm the only one that agrees with you....

Angelina Jolie isn't that attractive to me, in some photos, yes, but only when they're airbrushed and professional. her lips are full, but they have so many wrinkles and lines in them. eh, she's just not my cup of tea... and usually girls LOVE her. ugh

Well, I guess I'm the only one that agrees with you....

Angelina Jolie isn't that attractive to me, in some photos, yes, but only when they're airbrushed and professional. her lips are full, but they have so many wrinkles and lines in them. eh, she's just not my cup of tea... and usually girls LOVE her. ugh

No I agree too...my bf thinks shes hot, but in all honesty I dont get it....Shes all pasty and way too skinny for my taste..She looks like shes strung out all the time and needs a fix...(which Im sure isnt too far off base) :D But yeah I get annoyed as hell that everyone loves her too, cause imo shes disgusting looking...I will admit though that I like her "personality" as far as looks though....