Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CP Friday the 13th Party

djdekan

look at all the trancers scared to come out and experiance a party with real music for themselves..

askin for pics..

but pics and video you shall recieve :)

but yes i must admit fliptonia was a bangin party but the time has come where we must breakthrough..

that was the best party ever ..

till august 13th...loololol

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!! the fact that Fliptoniaaas even came up with this, means that they wish they could be!!!!!!!!!!!!! AT as usual uve missed the point of what fliptoniaaa is all about....its not about competitng, or what type of music, or anyof the things ur claiming to bring to the table!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its about a bigger picture!!!!!!!!!!!! Theres no point in me trying to explain it...if u havent got it by now.....oh well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:half::D

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!! the fact that Fliptoniaaas even came up with this, means that they wish they could be!!!!!!!!!!!!! AT as usual uve missed the point of what fliptoniaaa is all about....its not about competitng, or what type of music, or anyof the things ur claiming to bring to the table!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its about a bigger picture!!!!!!!!!!!! Theres no point in me trying to explain it...if u havent got it by now.....oh well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:half::D

i totally guess u havent gotten my point either...

i mentioned ur party cause it was kick ass...

and as far as competing, noones competing here , i just simply said were gonna do things differently and hopefully have a bigger turn out( in bringing a broader range of different people together to share 1 thing .. bangin music..)

anyway those who will be there will have a night to remember cause we got TREATS in store :):gang::gang::bounce: