Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Simpsons Character is Gay

HAZE

Which Character Is Gay  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Which Character Is Gay

http://imdb.com/news/wenn/2004-07-28

Fans of hit cartoon The Simpsons are poised for big news - one of the show's long-time characters is set to reveal he's gay. At the moment, many fans are betting the character in question will be Waylon Smithers - who works for evil nuclear tycoon Mr. Burns - but the show's producers are refusing to confirm or deny who it is. Producer Al Jean says, "We have a show where, to raise money, Springfield legalizes gay marriage. Homer becomes a minister by going on the internet and filling out a form. A longtime character comes out of the closet, but I'm not saying who." Show creator Matt Groening jokes, "It's Homer!"

that makes sense...lenny and carl will probably announce theyre a couple and get married

Yea, if they say it's Smithers, there's really no surprise there. I'd say it's Lenny and Carl. Are either of them already married?

deff lenny. always tryin to get on mr burns shit

Huh? :confused:

I think you mean Smithers. He's obviously gay. I think this one is gonna be someone you might not have expected. Lenny and Carl are the two guys Homer works with. The black guy and the white guy.

You have to brush up on your Simpsons baby.

dammit u know what i mean!!! :mad:

Huh? :confused:

I think you mean Smithers. He's obviously gay. I think this one is gonna be someone you might not have expected. Lenny and Carl are the two guys Homer works with. The black guy and the white guy.

You have to brush up on your Simpsons baby.

lenny and carl... i think it would be too obvious for it to be smithers since in almost every episode there are homosexual innuendos with him involved... maybe patty or selma??? i dont know, i didnt even know this show was still on...

There have been a few hints about that, most obviously the episode where Homer is worried that Bart is... gay.

Just a guess

It's def. not going to be Bart.

I'm going with the consesus and saying Lenny and Carl. Smithers is too obvious and I don't think he could come out to Mr. Burns