Clubplanet Nightlife Community

crap to yap about - part 2

lafemcaliente

along the lines of my other thread, have you ever taken anyones virginity?

ill start by admitting that there was this guy i went to school with since i was 10. and he was nice, we had a few classes together over the years. i had a boyfriend throughout most of high school but he always dropped hints that he was interested. anyway, after graduation me and the boy broke up, and i ended up at a party where this kid was. we all got drunk, and downstairs he pratically begged me to kiss him. so i did, and blah blah stuff happened. and we ended up having sex, and it sucked. i remembered watching tv over his shoulder. turns out it was his first time. but i think the worst part is that after that night we would call me and call me over and over, and i had no desire to speak to the kid. he showed up at my house a few times when i wasnt home and told me fam he was wanted to go to a movie or dinner with me. lol, about a week later i was home and he showed up, and i had my little bro go outside and tell him my cat got run over by a car and my mother and i went to take it to to the vet, lol. poor kid, never saw him again.

btw, does this still happen to you? people begging you to kiss them and suddenly you end up having sex with them? :laugh:

you'd think right? nah, its the only time i ever slept with someone i wasnt involved with, and i dont even give it up til a while after im with someone anyway so this was very out of character for me. fuck it,

btw - im doubt you'd have the balls to admit anything, so why dont you simma down and stop acting like you've never done anything remotely wrong

kiss kiss kiss

btw - im doubt you'd have the balls to admit anything, so why dont you simma down and stop acting like you've never done anything remotely wrong

:laugh: don´t worry hun, i was just playing for the "i´m not a slut and normally i would never do this" response

and no, i´ve never done anything wrong. gosh, i´m such a nice guy :laugh:

:laugh: don´t worry hun, i was just playing for the "i´m not a slut and normally i would never do this" response

and no, i´ve never done anything wrong. gosh, i´m such a nice guy :laugh:

actually i put myself out there and told something i did, and its up for judgement by whomever, and thats fine. although i really couldnt care less about what some random people online think about me. do you thing, im glad you can know what im about from a post or two, keep up the good work, very insightful

actually i put myself out there and told something i did, and its up for judgement by whomever, and thats fine. although i really couldnt care less about what some random people online think about me. do you thing, im glad you can know what im about from a post or two, keep up the good work, very insightful

chill out, i´m far from judging you. actually i thought it was even kind of funny what you posted. the guy was obviously pathetic as fuck.

as i said, i was merely playing for the "i´m not a slut and am normally not like this" answer. it´s funny cuz it´s a stereotype answer every women will give you. turn your sarcasm detector on before you log in here next time :gang:

chill out, i´m far from judging you. actually i thought it was even kind of funny what you posted. the guy was obviously pathetic as fuck.

as i said, i was merely playing for the "i´m not a slut and am normally not like this" answer. it´s funny cuz it´s a stereotype answer every women will give you. turn your sarcasm detector on before you log in here next time :gang:

yes and don't forget to turn on your jackass detector too :aright:

4 I was known for being with v's. For some reason I am attracted to good girls. At my fraternity's formal in college I got the award for...."most likely to bring a virgin to the formal." My date was a v too. Poor girl lost her virginty that night. That was the last one. I never ever want to be a girls first again. Way too much on the line and it just becomes a hassle.