Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Elections 2004

phatman

...just curious as to who's voting this year and for whom come november....i can honestly tell you that i am a bad citizen and have not voted for quite some years, but this year i am getting off my ass and registering.....and i will be trying to vote out Bush by voting for Kerry.....i am still trying to learn more about Kerry but ultimately I feel like no matter what, Bush has to go....

• 1 month later...
i beg you guys...to please vote for Bush. this isnt a joke, if Kerry is elected I will no longer have a country to call home.

....elaborate on that statement if you dont mind.........i admittedly do not know enough about kerry and am leaning towards him mainly for the clusterfuck bush has created over the last 2-3 years........

....elaborate on that statement if you dont mind.........i admittedly do not know enough about kerry and am leaning towards him mainly for the clusterfuck bush has created over the last 2-3 years........

kerry's cabinet will be full of the democrats who indiscrimnately led the charge to bomb the piss out of yugoslavia. they violated UN charter 1244 during the 78 days of bombing..and they never owned up to it.

Kerry has made it clear to Albanian lobbyists that he will come to a quick decision regarding Kosovo...which in laymans turns means that a province of Yugoslavia will be torn away and will become its own independent country..and eventually will be annexed to neighboring Albania. soon to follow will come the secession of the Vojvodina province in northern Serbia..which will eventually be annexed into Hungary...due to it's large hungarian population. Eventually will come the Sandzak region of Serbia..with its predominantly Muslim population. Before all of this Montenegro will secede from the existing Union of Serbia and Montenegro, under the watchful eye of the Kerry government...and these smaller regions of Serbia will follow suit.

the reason I want Bush back in power isnt because im a supporter of his, it's because he'll leave the fuckin Balkans alone and will continue his religious escapades in the Middle East. im just sick and tired of watching my country be the whooping boy.

it's already begun though...seperatists in Vojvodina r usin the same tactics that Kosovo Albanians did before the NATO bombing of Yugoslavia. Attacks upon the Serbian population, assasination of Police Officers...etc etc. it seems like theyre gearing up for Kerry to win the election..so they can begin their smear campaign about how their rights have been violated..blah blah blah,

im sorry i went on a rant..but i tried to be as precise as possible

guevara is not a comunist....hes a revolutionary....there is a difference!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

whats up with this mother fucker being on every shirt lately~!? first there was mandela, now him, i wonder who the fuck the white ppl are going to put on their shirts next, willie nelson~!? sting~!?

i think its just a way to make money. when i saw fuckin JAY Z!!!! with a Che shirt on i was like WOW I BET POOR OLD ERNESTO IS ROLLIN IN HIS GRAVE......Jay stands for everything Che was against...material goods...greed..capitalismm...fuckin awkward if u ask me

some say Castro had Che killed...well..not directly..but he told him to go to Bolivia to help start an uprising..knowin damn well the CIA was all up in there supporting the anti-revolutionaries....seems Che was becoming more of a symbol than FIdel...and money just couldnt handle it...strange

I dont like to talk politics but my vote will be going to Kerry.

I agree....#1, because I don't know everything there is to know about it...and some smart ass will always come along and debate on a point I have no knowledge on...and #2, there are too many people so passionate about politics and their cause, they'll be willing to sway you in any direction but your own.

That said...I think my vote goes to Kerry, although I'm eagerly awaiting the debates to seal that comment. I almost feel bad for Bush, with all that went on here a couple weeks ago...but, I'm willing to bet Bush gets re-elected. Americans really don't LIKE change, especially in trying times. I know it's hard to believe, but there is an USA outside of NYC.