Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ever notice how redundant & blantanly obvious most of the threads on here are???

ou812

"WOW, guys with nice bodies are so hot!!!"

"Really, you think guys with hot bodies are hot, me too, whoa that's weird." :love:

"Chicks with nice asses in thongs look good"

"Yeah bro, they definately do, I agree"

"Who here likes having sex?"

I mean really, this shit even transcends bullseye's casanova'ing as far as shit that irks me.

:)

:laugh:

I agree with this 100%

but the fun of this place is wathing how the same poeple r gonna answer the same question 1000000000000000000 different just to find ways to get more attention!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:aright: u gotta take it light heartedaly and just sit back and laugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

not necessarily a reference to this thread but, its amazing how one tool, lets call him the head tool, makes a comment about someone, then all the lesser tools join in cauz they want to be considered cool like the head tool. the number of sheep on this board is scary, they just follow each other. its like the ugly chicks that hang out with the hot chick just so they can pick up her table scraps.

i dont care what random dweebs on this board need to comment about me or my posts, u wanna make ur lil comments, by all means, it doesnt hurt my rep one bit or my ego. if confidence in urself and respect of women is considered a character flaw by some of the guys here, then i am as flawwed as the day is long.

not necessarily a reference to this thread but, its amazing how one tool, lets call him the head tool, makes a comment about someone, then all the lesser tools join in cauz they want to be considered cool like the head tool. the number of sheep on this board is scary, they just follow each other. its like the ugly chicks that hang out with the hot chick just so they can pick up her table scraps.

i dont care what random dweebs on this board need to comment about me or my posts, u wanna make ur lil comments, by all means, it doesnt hurt my rep one bit or my ego. if confidence in urself and respect of women is considered a character flaw by some of the guys here, then i am as flawwed as the day is long.

Couldn't have said it better myself - u just got some rep points!!!

bullseye = wanker

...and how many complaint threads is this board gonna get?....lol.....i hate people that bitch and complain.......shut the fuck up........as should always be the case.....do something or get the fuck out.......let's not reiterate what's bad or what's good for that matter.......repetition is mindless....any fucking monkey can do it........

bullseye = wanker

...and how many complaint threads is this board gonna get?....lol.....i hate people that bitch and complain.......shut the fuck up........as should always be the case.....do something or get the fuck out.......let's not reiterate what's bad or what's good for that matter.......repetition is mindless....any fucking monkey can do it........

wanker :laugh:

:lol3:

You my friend take this board entirely too seriously.

:love::makeout::bowdown::drool::comit:

u got to be kidding me, u started this thread, a topic i would never bother bringing up, and im taking this board way to seriously??? ur backstroke is very good.

My thread topic was made in jest, why don't you go back and reread it. Your thesis paper up there is a little over the top, dontcha think? I'm sure 1/2 the people that were reading it appreciate you calling them sheep too, for it seems your statement was not made to be humorous, unlike my intent with this thread. If you can't take being lighthearted with strangers on the internet, maybe you should switch to decaf dude.

Hell, the chicks on the board took it much better when I made a whole thread busting their balls about Casanova'ing you, and I named them all by names. So, to answer your question.................yes, you take it too seriously.