Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ever notice how redundant & blantanly obvious most of the threads on here are???

ou812

impeccable backstroke, i'll be waiting for ur 3rd thread about me in a lil over a week.

Impeccably insecure. I guess you have no worthwhile retort because you are in agreeance with me. Don't worry, I'm sure your messageboard credibility, I know how important it must be to you, won't be tarnished after calling everyone sheep.

:aright:

not knocking on those who cause drama, life would be bland w/out it, but sometimes things are over-dramatized. Kinda like this thread, but hey its just a thread - i had fun reading it.

.....i could care less......i find entertainment in almost anything......even people like you that perpetuate what they feel should be terminated by adding another post.....lol

:lol3:

You my friend take this board entirely too seriously.

And you dont? Why you would even create a thread commenting about people's blatantly redundant posts? Now please go :jerkoff: and relax. Got it? Good. By the way, I love the pic of you standing in the corner flicking everyone off. Is that how life treats ya? Puts you in the corner by your lonesome and your pissed at the world?

Just for a little refreshment....

june18_04DJais64.jpeg

Impeccably insecure. I guess you have no worthwhile retort because you are in agreeance with me. Don't worry, I'm sure your messageboard credibility, I know how important it must be to you, won't be tarnished after calling everyone sheep.

dont remember calling "everyone" sheep, but go ahead and put ur own spin on it.

Seems like you know everyone's intentions just by reading a computer screen. You have talent my friend. Ever thought of taking up a career in Therapy or Psychology? Why would you even be mentioning his messageboard credibility? You seem to have everyone's down to a tee. And you seem to think that yours is impecably high. Keep smoking my good man!!!!!!! It does the body and mind good. :D

dont remember calling "everyone" sheep, but go ahead and put ur own spin on it.

Maybe not on an individual basis, but your blanket statement:

"its amazing how one tool, lets call him the head tool, makes a comment about someone, then all the lesser tools join in cauz they want to be considered cool like the head tool. the number of sheep on this board is scary, they just follow each other."

Just about everyone on here has done this at some point in time. As a matter of fact you yourself did just that on this very thread. After Mystify's "tool" reference........go back and read your own post after that.

Start "backstroking" :laugh: