Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn tstelkhuni

koky

BTW, I have posted myself in a bra only b4 - so thats about as close as posting my tits for your viewing pleasure it's gonna get!

you need to post that in this thread ... and if we approve .. we will let you slide with the bra thing ;)

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah! If someone doesn't like to see tits, they should block their own vision, not the photo of the tits. I mean c'mon! Show some consideration for those of us who like that sort of thing! TITBLOCKING FUCKSLUTS! :D

um, i love tits you jackarse!!! i was just lettin my girl whose name i can't pronounce know it was fine by me if she didn't feel comfortable she could just wait and show me in private :tongue:

ps- thanks for that pm mama!!!! :drool::bowdown:

How do I find a old thread - it was a sticky for a while on the sex board - and consisted of like 40 pgs???

go alllllllllllll the way to the bottom of this page to where it says "forum jump" and click on search forums

um, i love tits you jackarse!!! i was just lettin my girl whose name i can't pronounce know it was fine by me if she didn't feel comfortable she could just wait and show me in private :tongue:

ps- thanks for that pm mama!!!! :drool::bowdown:

:funny: the name is short for Taste Like Honey - when I first created it the whole thing wouldn't fit on AOL so I shortened it and it stuck w/ me.

Ur welcome ;)