Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: chrismakk69

:aright:dude that movie is so fuckin sick..ive been watching it religously for years...i know every single line from that movie....

I'm gonna check daddy...and dont splash the pot

That's right...Biiiiig daddy..and in my club I will splash the pot whenever the fuck i please

question:

why does grammal (spelling) get so mad when he doesn't get to kick matt damon's ass at the end? he still gets paid. and i know it was just a movie but kgb didn't have to make that last high so dramatic, i mean matt could have just folded and the game would have continued. but other then that its a GREAT movie. and whoever wrote it knew their shit about cards too.

alligator blood is actually a term used for a guy that will do anything without cheating to win. i read that in doyle brunson's book super system earlier this week.

also driving home today i thought it was ironic how ben affleck is like the poster boy for celebrity poker players and matt was in rounders

question:

why does grammal (spelling) get so mad when he doesn't get to kick matt damon's ass at the end? he still gets paid. and i know it was just a movie but kgb didn't have to make that last high so dramatic, i mean matt could have just folded and the game would have continued. but other then that its a GREAT movie. and whoever wrote it knew their shit about cards too.

i think this just comes down to pride.

also driving home today i thought it was ironic how ben affleck is like the poster boy for celebrity poker players and matt was in rounders

well, he's no good at acting, so the bum has got to do something...