Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn? theMrs

FlipsSOE

are your tits silicon or salene?? just curious, as i'm sure are others. watched niptuck the other night, so i'm inspired to know. anyone else in here with implants btw?? doesn't seem like it from the pics i've seen. but hey, like the lotto- u never know.

You better find a way to get to XS on Saturday boy, we didn't hang long enough when you came down here.... :mad:

:)

...well it does look like i'm coming but i dont want to talk about it any more...lol........and i told your hubby that i'd be down again in the fall to chill longer....now i just have to make sure lola doesnt have any friends that are moving and need help when i come down as well and i'll be set.....

maybe he is concerned about her health. i saw a lady on oprah the other day who got completely skewered by a marlin when she was deep sea fishing one day and the only thing that saved her life was the silicone in her breast implants that formed a protective seal around where it punctured her. that could be why he is asking :confused:

maybe he is concerned about her health. i saw a lady on oprah the other day who got completely skewered by a marlin when she was deep sea fishing one day and the only thing that saved her life was the silicone in her breast implants that formed a protective seal around where it punctured her. that could be why he is asking :confused:

Ohhhhhhhhhh....:laugh:

You made me laugh!!!

dp

:laugh::rofl::laugh::rofl:

OMG, you heard that too? So I guess it's true. Silicone implants reduces the likelihood of having a marlin skewer you and kill ya.

...well it does look like i'm coming but i dont want to talk about it any more...lol........and i told your hubby that i'd be down again in the fall to chill longer....now i just have to make sure lola doesnt have any friends that are moving and need help when i come down as well and i'll be set.....

No worries man.. thats why i'm getting rid of my truck! LOL

HURRY BACK NICK