Clubplanet Nightlife Community

there are always... "whos bi threads"

Guest gabo

And they still wont answer the question, theyre all skating around the main question.... everyone is just saying they wouldnt date a woman... I want to know who actually will eat a girls pussy!!??

Mysty, monica, would u guys eat a girl, have her sit on ur face, make her cum?

... just curious.

Hmm I dont picture myself Licking a pussy :laugh: But Maybe she can Lick mine hahah jk

I would totally date a girl, and yes I've eaten box lol

I don't do this "bi thing" for attention

I don't really like hooking up with girls at clubs or whatever

Unless im at a gay club :)

have you ever been drilled or drilled another girl with a strap on? same question goes for echo, druwish and whoever else has eaten box before

Damn, i'd say 50-75% OF GIRLS have thought about being with another girl, and almost 50% have experimented with girls.

My current g/f has experimented with women (kissed, licked box) and for her, it was just a phase. She still teases me with certain things (she has a picture somewhere of her kissing her mad cute roomate (philipino-italian mix) and i ask her to see it, but she never shows it 2 me :mad:

And she told me that ALOT of girls she knows thru friends and school have experimented. I mean, just look at the replies here!

I think sometimes girls just do it for attention. But some girls really like to act like lesbians :)

Damn, i'd say 50-75% OF GIRLS have thought about being with another girl, and almost 50% have experimented with girls.

My current g/f has experimented with women (kissed, licked box) and for her, it was just a phase. She still teases me with certain things (she has a picture somewhere of her kissing her mad cute roomate (philipino-italian mix) and i ask her to see it, but she never shows it 2 me :mad:

And she told me that ALOT of girls she knows thru friends and school have experimented. I mean, just look at the replies here!

I think sometimes girls just do it for attention. But some girls really like to act like lesbians :)

in my experience - soooo true. A lot of women I kno don't like to admit it or talk about it tho - weird huh? - I don't care I'll say what I feel and I would not mind experimenting w/ another woman