Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what has been done to u during sex that u hated?

DJGaryMatthews

Cumming too fast - what the hell!! I dont care if its common or not - Jerk

off or something before you fuck -- its the worst turn off - you are all hot

and bothered and poof he is done and there you are wanting to get fucked..:nono:

ohhhh boy... that is THE worst

that is quite possibly the most annoying thing EVERRRRRRR

1. trying to be sneaky and "oops wrong whole" when I screamed from a foul attempt at engaging in unconsented anal ( I kno the diff. from when it does accidently occur)...

2. Basically forcing you into giving a BJ <--- have no problem with this but if you are with someone and just don't feel up to it - I hate being guilt tripped into it

i'm with you on both of these :no: . that's not what sex is about: respect and give and take (among other things).

another one: guys should just learn that "no" fucking means "no" and that drugging girls till they can't move isn't cool.

Cumming too fast - what the hell!! I dont care if its common or not - Jerk

off or something before you fuck -- its the worst turn off - you are all hot

and bothered and poof he is done and there you are wanting to get fucked..:nono:

In the immortal words of Alicia Keys

"And a real woman knows a real man, always comes first."

for the record, cumming too soon would be just as bad for a guy for a few reasons... first, cumming is the part that feels the best, yeah but getting there feels good too, and its about the only 'trip' you want to make last a while before you reach your final destination :P

second... it would be embarassing as HELL to get off too quick and leave your woman hanging...

third... i dont imagine that a guy who *EDIT: Consistently* gets off too fast gets too many repeat encounters

before anyone starts makin jokes, yes i did get off too fast one time... first girl i ever met that knew about kegels... between how tight she could make it on command, and the massaging feeling... it didnt take all that long before i popped... of course, she just kept it up without gettin off me and i was ready to go again in no time at all...