Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What are the reputation points all about?

bostongeorge

the inside scoop 08-25-2004 09:01 AM Since I can't post new topics in Upcoming Events (GHEY) I'll post it here. Saturday August 28th is Will's birthday party @ Spirit, NYC.All you bitches suck it up, and make your way down there for the festivitiessik! oh and will of course!

That was my post on Bretts board, how the hell did it make it to your rep? :huh:

What are the reputation... 08-25-2004 10:23 AM Hey, I know the way your cookie crumbles, tell that lil boy you call your hubby to let a real man take over...I'll rock your world and destroy all china man stereo types...plus I'll drop a steam on your chest!

Digweed In Boston 08-25-2004 09:48 AM I want to eat cookie.

Le Souk NYC Sunday 08-25-2004 03:09 PM I had even more fun than I could have imagined blowing all of that coke off of your perfect tits the other night. Your husband is one lucky man! He doesn't mind what you do for all of that free coke? -NMN

hey its funny cuz i dont even do coke! :spin:

What are the reputation... 08-25-2004 10:57 AM Freddy and I want to play yuckie cookie with you. Thanks NMN

smokesum's boyfriend is... 08-25-2004 12:11 PM cutie =) Xoxo Monica Aka Moniquetaz007

What are the reputation... 08-25-2004 10:50 AM Mystifaghammerette

What are the reputation... 08-25-2004 10:38 AM So when are you going to let me rub my hands all over that hott body of yours. You better not be just teasing me...from you know who.

:laugh:

Le Souk NYC Sunday 08-25-2004 03:09 PM I had even more fun than I could have imagined blowing all of that coke off of your perfect tits the other night. Your husband is one lucky man! He doesn't mind what you do for all of that free coke? -NMN

hey its funny cuz i dont even do coke! :spin:

What are the reputation... 08-25-2004 10:57 AM Freddy and I want to play yuckie cookie with you. Thanks NMN

Amazing...I sure am giving out alot of rep again today

** Check out My latest... 08-25-2004 01:04 PM Great person bad FSN :spin:

Digweed In Boston 08-25-2004 12:09 PM Ras def. liked Tiddles the best. :hug:

Digweed In Boston 08-25-2004 08:45 AM EAT CUNT BUTCHBAG :bigfinge:

Groovefire @ Rise 8/13 08-16-2004 11:04 AM bad FSN :bigfinge:

The "nybeauty is b... 08-13-2004 02:02 PM i heard you are sorta ugly...sorry i can't do ya, even with a big black dildo, if you're ugly. :clap2:

What are the reputation... 08-25-2004 03:29 PM I haven't said anything yet but you know what turned me on the most about Ras when I was in Vegas...just seeing her lying on her stomack in that tiny thong bikini, you could see a bunch of hairs right around her asshole area. It really got me going -

What are the reputation... 08-25-2004 03:29 PM I haven't said anything yet but you know what turned me on the most about Ras when I was in Vegas...just seeing her lying on her stomack in that tiny thong bikini, you could see a bunch of hairs right around her asshole area. It really got me going -

:laugh::laugh:

Latest Reputation Received

Thread Date Comment

What would be the WORST... 08-25-2004 07:42 PM I really sick of post like this from you. I will not eat shit of your chest or any other body part. Your a sick person you need help. Stop being a black boy in a white boy body and as DT Says " JUST BE YOURSELF"

Where are all my fellow... 08-25-2004 07:28 PM My name is philippio and I approve this message!

What are the reputation... 08-25-2004 02:51 PM :heart:Alicia

What are the reputation... 08-24-2004 01:01 PM NMN will you please leaving me these Neg Reps. I will never take a piss on you and eat your shit with a wodden spoon while Tood and Kaydup watches that is just gross. I will give you comps to see #1 DJ at the Roxy if you Like "Rach"

What would be the WORST... 08-25-2004 03:39 PM Hey If I was piss in a cup would you drink if I ate your hot steamy shit. I think it sounds like a good deal. hit it up when you get home ~ Phatty~

What are the reputation... 08-25-2004 03:28 PM It's your Husband I really don't like all this posting about how bad I'm in bed. We all know that it's not true. Tell them to stop with this shit and I do have a big cock

:puke: @ the thought of wearing a thong bikini.

sorry, not with THIS behind! :D

here's today's rep... some a bit more obscure than others, all having to do with A$$, as usual. quite a few from foxy.... you think she would eventually max out, eh?

Louie Devito Ticket Info: 08-25-2004 03:47 PM Ras so whats it like haveing a black man? I heard there cocks are really huge was this true about NMN? Thinking about letting him have his way with me) ~ Foxy

What are the reputation... 08-25-2004 03:33 PM Hey Ras is true hottie Jews give the best head and swallow. I heard you have a thing for NJ kids if so hit me up you know you my # ~ Kosta

What are the reputation... 08-25-2004 12:47 PM You're my hero! I heard you once had all of the chippendales line up to take turns fucking you and at one point you had a dick in your ass, one in your pussy and two in your mouth while jerking two more cocks off? Foxy

Private Dance Lessons 08-25-2004 10:27 AM This is not a joke, I think your really hot...If I was available I would totally go for you...but if we were married you'd have to do the finances, you know, cause you're jewish.

Digweed In Boston 08-25-2004 09:49 AM Who was banged more people that post on CP Boston - you or Stymie??? I say you. How you doing.

:laugh: ahahah those are sweet! I got 4 (!!!) of one that said the following...

Groovefire @ Plush, Pro... 08-25-2004 02:55 PM Foxy whats it like to have a finger your ass and dick in your mouth, I want to try it so bad but my husband is so lame and won't do it. How can we make this happen. Cookie

Cookie, you have my #, you shoulda just called me, silly. Happy to help you out there, although I have a better suggestion, whatever floats your boat.

:laugh: j/k

we cp chicks take so much verbal abuse. but we keep coming back for more...why, again?