Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What are the reputation points all about?

bostongeorge

Men's Underwear 09-13-2004 02:19 PM Yeah so only a few more weeks until I'm back ripping it sick in NYC. This time we'll definitely hit up the bathroom stall where I can bend you over and tear you a new asshole. Oh yeah, I'll be hitting it raw! Stymie :funny:

What are the reputation... 09-09-2004 01:31 PM Do you like brownies?

yes, why do u have some?

Thread Date Comment

What are the reputation... 09-13-2004 03:26 PM On a scale of 1-10 how much do you enjoy sucking on balls? Would you let me t-bag you and than finish right in your eye? God I want to slap my cock right across your face Stymie

Awe, Styman didn't know you felt this way about me, how romantic. To answer your question I do enjoy sucking cock and balls, one of my fav. things to do. But coming in my eye, no so sure about since you might knock one out... :laugh:

that has NMN wirtten all over it.

yup

and this one has stymie written all over it...

What are the reputation... 09-13-2004 02:29 PM Hey what you think about next time we hang out we find a bathroom I sit down take a shit yo come in on your hands and knees and give me head. I can get double the pleasure all in one sitting ~ NMN--

What are the reputation... 09-13-2004 12:48 PM I have this fetish, would you help me out I love giving head while guys take shit. Nohting better then watching a guy drop a load from his ass and cock talk about a turn on. I'm getting all wet just thinking about it ~ Cookie Monster ~

cookie.......u dont want me to shit on you....trust me.....i eat spanish food everynight.....would u like me to choose to ruin your life like that?

oooh, good ones today!

this one is pretty funny...

What are the reputation... 09-13-2004 02:13 PM I want to dress up like a guerilla and chase you around the streets. Bend you over a park bench, shove a banana up your ass and have you tickle my sweaty balls with your tongue as I smack your forehead with my cock ~Stymie~

"guerilla" , not gorilla? :laugh:

Roxy Saturdays!!! 09-13-2004 09:22 PM before you make my ice dildo, make sure you put black coloring in the water so u can make me a replica of nmn's cock - stymie

Attn My Native Land Cuba 09-13-2004 01:07 PM u never come over and post anymore. we miss your little kgb ass, bitch. step it up.

De La Hoya / Hopkins 09-14-2004 11:25 AM Round by round I'll be punding you GF up the ass, you want a piece, I'll smack the mini ghey house tech rip it hebrew right outta ya, you cracka!-NMN

- The Reputation Thread - 09-13-2004 10:12 PM <3 lolahotass

- The Reputation Thread - 09-13-2004 03:35 PM Why do you hate Jersey girls so much???? Let me change your mind *A Jersey Girl Admirer*

Attn My Native Land Cuba 09-13-2004 01:05 PM ooooh, ricardo montelbaun is my hero. i love his sexy swagger, his sparkly eyes and his weird attraction to short, stocky men...well i guess he is kinda like me. love, foxy

Any parties for the wee... 09-14-2004 01:40 PM Why do you and your friends hate me so much when all I want to do is love you. You only push me away because I wouldn't let you plug my ass in the dj booth at rise. I have learned my lesson, you can go to town this weekend if you want. - ras

What are the reputation... 09-14-2004 01:08 PM Hey what up punk your lucky I can't dance with my ankle all fucked up. I would make look silly on the dance floor and after I was done teaching you a thing or two I would make you suck my cock and swallow and that how I roll --- Peace The Mask