Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Webster hall question

I live an hour from NYC (in CT) and am sick of the clubs here that are filled with white trash or "gangstas" and think good house music is sandstorm. This is going to be my first time clubbing in NYC, and I am thinking Webster Hall because my fake won't be back online until next week (I am 19). What is the crowd like there, and how is the music? Should I come there wearing gucci or is it more casual? Around what time does it really get hopping? Is it a good place to meet new people, or is it cliquey? Thanks

I live an hour from NYC (in CT) and am sick of the clubs here that are filled with white trash or "gangstas" and think good house music is sandstorm. This is going to be my first time clubbing in NYC, and I am thinking Webster Hall because my fake won't be back online until next week (I am 19). What is the crowd like there, and how is the music? Should I come there wearing gucci or is it more casual? Around what time does it really get hopping? Is it a good place to meet new people, or is it cliquey? Thanks

Wear your gucci gasmask in the hiphop room. Go to the 80's room for your sandstorm. And for your house music listen to the ktu pop trance like music on the mainfloor.

:half:

Go on a Sat night ... they have a sexy singles auction and the dating club... NO GUCCI..... Not really strict with dress code only when Root trys to get in lol// i had to JOe lol.... just dont wear Diesels or snaekers or const. tims,, jeans are good..

Wear your gucci gasmask in the hiphop room. Go to the 80's room for your sandstorm. And for your house music listen to the ktu pop trance like music on the mainfloor.

eh lol will there at least be pretty girls dancing to the pop trance because in the clubs in CT not only does the music suck but it's 1 girl for every 10 guys? I have to be in NYC on business earlier in the day so I might as well go, but I think next week when I get a new fake I will go to avalon.

Well if you want to go to avalon just go now. On Sat its 18 to enter, last I checked but I may be wrong. I mean I went there with my girls all the time and used my ID and im 19 so you can go there now. Avalon is a fun place. I played it out a lil, but you may enjoy it as a first timer. So check it out!

Avalon is 18 to enter freak. Crobar rocks some hot biatches. Get your grown up pass punk and enjoy.

It is 18 for girls, 21 for guys. Since I do not think they would let in a 6'5, muscled, scruffy facial haired transvestite I will be sticking to being a guy, for now :doh: . But Avalon looks way better than webster hall.

It is 18 for girls, 21 for guys. Since I do not think they would let in a 6'5, muscled, scruffy facial haired transvestite I will be sticking to being a guy, for now :doh: . But Avalon looks way better than webster hall.

If you dress right you can get in as 18 if you're a guy.

eh lol will there at least be pretty girls dancing to the pop trance because in the clubs in CT not only does the music suck but it's 1 girl for every 10 guys? I have to be in NYC on business earlier in the day so I might as well go, but I think next week when I get a new fake I will go to avalon.

pretty girls in webster hall .. haha . what .. u kidding me .. hell no man ...

bunch of tourists that is all u gona find in WH ..

WH is not famous for pretty girls .. rather for guys taking their shirts off .. and many of them dont even have nice body

so the answer is no .. if u want pretty girls . go to coda, avalon or spirit

peace

the MASK

hmm .. now that u said that .. i think u should go to webster hall .. there are a lot of TV in WH .. no offense .. i just thought that this might be more appropriate venue for u

peace

the MASK

pretty girls in webster hall .. haha . what .. u kidding me .. hell no man ...

bunch of tourists that is all u gona find in WH ..

WH is not famous for pretty girls .. rather for guys taking their shirts off .. and many of them dont even have nice body

so the answer is no .. if u want pretty girls . go to coda, avalon or spirit

peace

the MASK

shirt off? i think that was me few weeks ago lol

but i was forced too, and drunk too :)

one more thing . if u like to drink .. then make sure u bring a lot of $$$$$$ .. believe me

beer costs more than $7-$10 the last time i checked .. wines and stuff .. forgeddaboutit

peace

the MASK

I have been clubbing in europe alot, so $7-10 for a beer is nothing compared to what you pay in say paris. But out in CT, beers are a buck haha.

I have been clubbing in europe alot, so $7-10 for a beer is nothing compared to what you pay in say paris. But out in CT, beers are a buck haha.

oh ya .. those Europe drinks .. i remember them .. too pricey .. but then again when u r in Europe and unless u r working there .. who caressss ... :)

peace

the MASK