Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tonight at IKON..SHELDON ROMERO & ROB JAMES

Tonight friday evening...two gifted dj's, Sheldon Romero, who in the last year has made quite a name for himself in new york and Rob James, resident dj at nation, who also had a 6 month residency at the sound factory, take over the

turntables on the main floor at IKON. Both are extremely talented producers

as well. Anyone who attends tonights party will be in for a real music treat.

In the other rooms quite a lot of talented dj's spinning house and hip hop,

will be on hand to give you a nice diverse selection of music as well...

The skylounge, designed by the sirdecor group, has gotten great reviews as ny's best outdoor party. The skylounge is located on the roof of IKON.

the party is 18 to enter and 21 to drink...

check it out...

610 west 56th street

between 11th & 12th ave

nyc..212-582-8282

I worked with Rob at Nation and have seen him at Freedom, and Heffrons afterhours.. I promise you will not be disappointed... Check it out tonight, you will be leaving wanting to hear more beats... Sheldon is also a great talent.. Don't know him on a personal level, but he knows how to work a room..... Like Bob said tonight is going to be a musical treat for all EDM fanatics with these two behind the decks.... See everyone tonight..

Vaughn

Review...........

A long line with no one inside.

That's pretty much the only reason why I can't stand IKON...holding the lines for 1+ hour just to get into an empty spot. It's all a scam...doesn't Ikon know that people aren't going to deal with this?? No club in NYC hold lines like Ikon does...ackkhhh :gang: Seriously, if it wasn't for the line drama, I wouldn't mind going there.

I got there around midnight or so. Sheldon dropped some good tracks. Rob eventually showed up and put it down nicely (as he always does from the booth). The mainfloor was more or less empty the entire night, but the Pink Room wasn't too bad upstairs. We wound up chilling up there for a while before leaving. Overall, aside from the music, the night sucked. However, it wasn't so bad chilling there. Definitely brought back some memories.

I had a better time afterwards at Discotheque, but I wound up leaving there early, around 8:30.