Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn all who bailed on XS tonight...

nSyNcBaBy

u have NO idea what u missed. I just wanna say that as beautiful and smoking as themrs looks in all her photos, pictures do her NO justice. Imagine that :half:

she is like a little doll... it's like she wasn't even real.

Absolutely stunning.

and Flip... u are just as adorable! it was so wonderful meeting you guys.... have a safe trip back home :)

umm what? were u there???

i didnt get there till 3am... i worked and then rushed down there as fast as i could and i only stayed for 45 minutes with a terrible sore throat and no voice but i had to go lol... so all u guys have NO excuse!

ummm...l'll just let gabo explain this one...but we tried

Tonie aguilera is straight up gorgeous....it was a pleasure to have her host one of my birthday parties. Flip you are a stand up guy...lots of love to the both of you.

Tonie lots of luck on your career in modeling...you will make it far. You will deffinatly be hosting other parties that I put together in the future. As for the music conferance in march, if we do a party down in miami...which I know we will be. You will for sure be part of it. Again lots of luck and I will be talkin to you soon.

JerryX

why would they though

seaside passed a law making everything 18+...

the only 'not 18 parties' are tempts and merge on saturday i think, i could even be wrong about that tho..

im suprised that said that to you, unless its a special party... cause jp at merge was 21, but thats all ive heard about so far this summer.

Lady Shady Myself and my sister drove down to seaside only to be told that they weren't letting anyone 18+ in

So we pretty much got wendys and turned around

That fuckin blows we wanted to go too

:mad:

At least we got to smoke a haze blunt on the Parkway and eat Wendys in a parking lot :aright::rolleyes: .... :laugh:

for real, remember what a big deal it was when everyone was arguing if it was 21+ or not? and i remember Dee and me were PROMISED we would have no issues getting in. I think it was kinda fucked up how we were dicked around but whatever, i got to see the shore for the first time!