Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn all who bailed on XS tonight...

nSyNcBaBy

WOW - NMN showed up! I can't wait to get the details about you from The Flip's! :bounce:

Sorry to disappoint but there aren't going to be many details...I finally found Tonie and Flip in the VIP area. The bouncer finally let me go in and grab her attention. She than got my brother and my boy in...we were bullshitting for a couple of minutes and than I went to get myself and flip a drink but I had to go to a different bar cause I had a tab open. When I got there, the fucking bartender couldn't find my card and it took him about 20 minutes before he did. When I finally got back the two of them were in a different spot. After that, I got all fucked up and couldn't really find anyone so I never really had a chance to chill with them or anyone else.

Next time though

The pictures look amazing...those who know, know why I couldn't make it on Saturday :(

Anyways, Tonie I can't tell you enough how beautiful you are, both inside and out!!! We will have our time. :love:

I hope you guys come back again real soon.

haha! i win! we had a bet goin in the office. cuban made the most sense since she's from miami. flip, u cuban too?

I like to say that im from nowhere, and everywhere all at the same time, but thats just me smoking alot and being philisophical!!!!!!!!!!:D but my mom is from El Salvador, and my dad is Cuban, and i was born in Miami!!!!!!!!!! so there u have it!!!!!!!!!!!:D

And Tonie wanted u both!!!!!!!!!!!! coundt u tell!!!!!!!!!!!! u guys could have had a monster 3sum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Guest gabo
And I missed this...I'm gonna kill gabo!!!! And visit Miami myself!!
It wasnt my fault, wait... yes, yes it was. sorry about that.