Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NERVE LOUNGE. HBO Ali G interviews James Butler!!!

deephousemann

Did anyone watch Ali G last night on HBO ? It was toooo funny. He interviewed James from Nerve. He asked him who gets in and who does not get into clubs. Ali then asked him about people in wheelchairs and James said NO ! LOL I was laughing my ass off!!! The interview went on for about 5 minutes. He also mentioned something about hip hop assholes !!! LOLOLOLOL

Ali G is a comedian from the UK who has his own late night talk show. He goes around playing 3 characters. A ghetto hip hop guy, a foreign guy from some middle eastern country, and he also plays a gay guy named Bruno. He goes around interviewing government officials, ministers, etc. He's basically fucking with people making them look like assholes on TV. Well this time he got the best of James. You really need to watch the show. I wasn't sure if I was laughing cause it was funny as hell or feeling bad for James showing himself to the world looking like a complete ass. They replay the show during the week. But the new show is on every Sunday at 10:30PM on HBO. James also said if house music was around in the 30's , 40's and 50's we would never had WWI or WWII. I was about to hide under a rock for him because of the embarrassment.

Ali G is a comedian from the UK who has his own late night talk show. He goes around playing 3 characters. A ghetto hip hop guy, a foreign guy from some middle eastern country, and he also plays a gay guy named Bruno. He goes around interviewing government officials, ministers, etc. He's basically fucking with people making them look like assholes on TV. Well this time he got the best of James. You really need to watch the show. I wasn't sure if I was laughing cause it was funny as hell or feeling bad for James showing himself to the world looking like a complete ass. They replay the show during the week. But the new show is on every Sunday at 10:30PM on HBO. James also said if house music was around in the 30's , 40's and 50's we would never had WWI or WWII. I was about to hide under a rock for him because of the embarrassment.

JAMES IS A FUCKING IDIOT AND WOULD I HAVE KNOWN HE DID THIS BEFORE I WOULD HAVE SERIOUSLY HAD A PROBLEM WITH HIM, I HAVE TRYING TO CALL HIM ALL DAY TODAY HE IS LUCKY HE IS NOT FIRED FOR DISCRIMINATING AGAINST HANDICAPPED PEOPLE, I DON'T FUCK AROUND WITH SHIT LIKE THIS, IT IS HARD ENOUGH TO RUN A BUSINESS IN SOBE AND I DON'T NEED THE EXTRA STRESS.

Yeah, yeah, yeah...I know its on HBO (which I dont get) but is filmed locally? What the hell was James doing on it?

iz a funny ass show, basically this comedian goes to different places as different "characters" and interviews people ;)

damn i got caught up in a project and missed last nights show, gonna catch the rerun fo sho!!!

JAMES IS A FUCKING IDIOT AND WOULD I HAVE KNOWN HE DID THIS BEFORE I WOULD HAVE SERIOUSLY HAD A PROBLEM WITH HIM, I HAVE TRYING TO CALL HIM ALL DAY TODAY HE IS LUCKY HE IS NOT FIRED FOR DISCRIMINATING AGAINST HANDICAPPED PEOPLE, I DON'T FUCK AROUND WITH SHIT LIKE THIS, IT IS HARD ENOUGH TO RUN A BUSINESS IN SOBE AND I DON'T NEED THE EXTRA STRESS.

No shit hes an idiot, if he wasnt then nerve wouldnt be goin through the problems they re having these days, ....Ali G isnt going to go interview the guys over at Nikkis or Mansion ( that kno their shit), hes gonna go and fuck Mr 'im too cool' james so that the whole world can laugh laugh laugh, handicapped NO? ww1 and ww2, what an ass!!! ...well Congrats to you James hope you enjoy your 15 mins of fame bwahahahaha :vomit2:

why the caps fewl?

You guys are out of control funny and ridiculously embarrassing...first your employee goes on national television looking like a moron and now you publicly call him a fucking idiot??? I don't care if you're my boss...you call me a fucking idiot and I'd tell you stick you sorry ass job up your ass...dang, you guys should take this act on the road!

The Nerve Comedy Hour

max.gif

why the caps fewl?

You guys are out of control funny and ridiculously embarrassing...first your employee goes on national television looking like a moron and now you publicly call him a fucking idiot??? I don't care if you're my boss...you call me a fucking idiot and I'd tell you stick you sorry ass job up your ass...dang, you guys should take this act on the road!

The Nerve Comedy Hour

max.gif

Ahhhh, enlightning.........................ISNT IT???? :laugh:

:eek::tank:

Did anyone watch Ali G last night on HBO ? It was toooo funny. He interviewed James from Nerve. He asked him who gets in and who does not get into clubs. Ali then asked him about people in wheelchairs and James said NO ! LOL I was laughing my ass off!!! The interview went on for about 5 minutes. He also mentioned something about hip hop assholes !!! LOLOLOLOL

ahh my coworker told me about this he asked me if i knew him i said no ... said it was hilarious...... sucks i missed it :(