Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Monday...again. so...

iamme

harro :type:

back in our little prisons for another 8-10 hrs...so how was eveyone's weekend? any good stories?

i saw an interesting bum this weekend in Georgetown. this old black guy had the usual crappy/dirty bum jacket and ish and this nappy hat. the thing is, he was sitting there with a portable 12" dvd player grinning his fvckin face off watching moveis....he also had a little magnifying glass hooked into the brim of his cap and an earring on the other side of the brim. interesting...

also, why is Urban Outfitters trying to sell those "bum jackets"...are they friggin serious??? who would want that? :confused:

oh, and i love brazilian chicas :D

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

only one more monday of work after this one, then it's back to school... it's so nice to be a college student and be able to avoid 9-5 all year round

Tell me about it :( I'm severely depressed over not being in college....the free time, the fridays off, the summer/holidays :(

Working 8:30-5:30 all year round blows

ouch, 8:30 to 5:30?? how many weeks vacay do you get?

i have two more years left of college, definitely gonna savor every last bit of it...

Well we get an hour lunch but it's a trick I swear, no one really takes it, there's nowhere to go :mad:

I get 2 weeks vacation, 5 sick days, and 4 personal days...but still :(

I would do anything to have my college schedule :(

i loveddddddd wrestling when i was little.. would watch wwf every sat morning.. and then afterwards me and my sister would try to imitate em in the family room! :tongue:

my cousin would come over on the weekends and make me watch...she was OBSESSED with Hulk Hogan...letter writing, screaming at the tv, thrashing around obsessed...