Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My girlfriend went away........

actingitup

"Oh my God, I can't believe this, when I tell you why I couldn't call or write, you're gonna be SOOOOOO embarrassed. You see, the Mayans believe technology is evil, so to please the Gods, every year they throw all the telephones and computers into a volcano, Mount St. Pedro, and the whole town is without communications for weeks. I'm surpirsed you never heard about that, I thought like everyone knew that. But hey, what did you do this week?"

No we are def funny, you are just mad because we are telling Tony the truth unlike you....Tony cant see the truth because he is blinded by that pussy you dangle infront of him just like you did in cambodia like it was a free-for-all buffett...

Hey NYBeauty, i have a confession to make, i was unfaithful, and boy do i regret it. I was so lonely and so hurt i ran into the arms of some other women, and speaking of which.....

Kaydup,groovefire and Stymie, can you please tell your MOMs to stop callin me. U give it to them once and damn!!!! I thought i did it for my own comfort but it seemed to turn into a fatal attraction thing, shitttt guys.

Get'm a toy this Christmas or something.

But if there is ever a time you can't find them, they'll probably be spending time with each other, they call it "Mothers day out" and "in", and "out" and "in"; oh come on guys you get the picture :3some::3some:

Hey NYBeauty, i have a confession to make, i was unfaithful, and boy do i regret it. I was so lonely and so hurt i ran into the arms of some other women, and speaking of which.....

Kaydup,groovefire and Stymie, can you please tell your MOMs to stop callin me. U give it to them once and damn!!!! I thought i did it for my own comfort but it seemed to turn into a fatal attraction thing, shitttt guys.

Get'm a toy this Christmas or something.

But if there is ever a time you can't find them, they'll probably be spending time with each other, they call it "Mothers day out" and "in", and "out" and "in"; oh come on guys you get the picture :3some: :3some:

im too tired from jetlag so no witty response this time...

but that was just horrible...simply horrible

all is ok, and theres no harm in asking, just up to the people to say something if they want to. Have no problems with U guys askin, however there are some other A-holes i'de like to bump into on a dark street corner.

Tony's thoughts on the Boston Board, taken from the sex board.

• 2 weeks later...
Where did you go on vacation? 1920? :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: hahahaah u fuckin roooockkkkkk

i loveeee this shit..ive been flaming this hoodrat for mths...and this is offff the unintentional comedy richter scale.... :clap2: ....fuck dude tony physically and emotionally???? AHAHHAHAAHHAHAHA....this is y bein in europe sux...u miss out on shit like this...

im in the most third worldest country in europe and i get internet and phone access....ahahahha hooodratttt

in some of the hispanic countries your lucky if u have a pot to piss in

i know in cuba i had to take a shower with a fucking cup and a bucket when i visited let alone internet or a phone.

we communicated with smoke signals, messenger birds and 2 cans tied together with string (for local calls)