Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Latest Rolls

can you explain what mda is??

:smile2:

MDA takes longer to hit (over an hour sometimes), lasts 2 times longer than MDMA (3-5 hrs), more of a speedy trip accompanied by budy buzzes and some visuals. You also don't get sa friendly or lovey on MDA, sort of just full of energy and kinda frustrated at the end. Def. more of a club drug than MDMA. Ahhh... had some crumbled benzes last week, def MDA..not a fan.

I've noticed that MDA makes me really dopey and I just end up sitting on a couch the whole night....MDMA makes me a lot speedier and dancier and I'm more chatty. MDA is the stuff that fvcks you upppp....I took two number ones once and i have never been so fvcked up in my life...I prefer MDMA though.

I took two number ones once and i have never been so fvcked up in my life....

i was dropping those #1s all WMC long...i couldn't think straight for almost a whole week after.

as far as pills that are around right now, i've been messing with these Gasoline pills. they are small, white, have a gasoline pump on one side and a score on the other. i'd rate them a little higher than average