Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Labor day weekend parties

bobadrinker

come on people - Labor Day weekend, Sin City. Don't tell me its just another club day. Anything big going down that weekend? Only even I know of is the Pimp N Ho party going down at Orleans. But surely Vegas has more to offer? I was hoping for something with similar theme, but playing to the tune of hip hop. Hook a brotha up??!!

One party you might want to check out is Club Rubber @ the Palms on Sunday night. The inside will be all house and dance music but the outside @ Skin will be only hip-hop. Its a great party overall - can bounce back and forth from the 2 clubs abd party outside - not to mention the models from Rubber walk around in very little clothing!! Just make sure you get there early b/c the line will be a bitch. Usually someone like Kid Capri is @ Bikinnis on Sunday - if I hear anything I will let you know

Hey Everyone!!!

Ok!! If you are looking for something to do Labor Day weekend, I am not even gonna lie, TONS GOING on, but here is something else to check out!!

Early Show@House Of Blues Friday Sept. 3rd presented by SHURE

Vinyl Kombat Finals Feat. The Beat Junkiez!! hosted by Dj Jazzy Jeff!!!

This is an all ages event!! Definitely worth checking out!!

Also that night, same spot, SHURE presents a hip hop party that is definitely something to keep you going all night!!

Artists TBA

Just another word from a friendly source in the biz!! Watch out for more from NUgROOVE in your area soon!!

Feel free to check out our website at www.NUgROOVEWorldwide.com!!

For more info on the Vinyl Kombat Finals, please visit www.Needlz.com