Clubplanet Nightlife Community

2 weddings and 11 years later

lilliz77

where's the Drama on her post ? Why does she need to get a life ?

...you might have a chip on your shoulder . :)

First of all Mursa, I don't know the girl so I am not the correct person to give her advice about her personal life...

Why does she need to get a life ?

She needs to get a life so she can make decisions like these on her own and not ask us Cpers what we think!

where's the Drama on her post ?

Everywhere...way too personal...

Ohhh BTW, I don't think I am better than anyone!!! but I see how things work on CP, everybody talks about Bling's posts because they are too personal and :blah: but what about her posts??? I have an opinion too and I speak my mind unlike many people I know!

& to Lilliz I wish you the best of luck! (nothing against you)

youre quite the wanker and i dont even know you...

:jerkoff:

Ohhhhh so sweet of you....thanks! :)

First of all Mursa, I don't know the girl so I am not the correct person to give advice to her about her personal life...

She needs to get a life so she can make decisions like these on her own and not ask us Cpers what we think!

Ohhh BTW, I don't think I am better than anyone!!! but I see how things work on CP, everybody talks about Bling's posts because they are too personal and :blah: but what about her posts??? I have an opinion too and I speak my mind unlike many people I know!

Ohhhhh so sweet of you....thanks! :)

if its any consolation .. i still love ya :biggrin:

I am PMsing, no one understands me! everybody thinks I am a bitch just because I am enjoying my freedom of speech!

i know bitches !! thats why i still love ya .. i know how sweet and a pain in the ass you can still be :biggrin:;)

First of all Mursa, I don't know the girl so I am not the correct person to give her advice about her personal life...

blah blah blah blah blah blah blahhhhh

Telling someone to get a life is a little rude imo.... she has a life and I'm sure its fulfilling - however she's posting a story in regard to something that happened to her when she was 16.... its an interesting topic as i'm sure they both have been wondering what each other has been up to for the past 11 years.....

Theres no drama whatsoever in her post.. Whats wrong with being personal on CP?? Its not like Liz spams the board with reviews of her day at work....

relax tiger......... :pint:

ok, well I am not able to read everything, but I did read some. Hopefully I will sometime this week.Thanks to those who had their kind 2 cents, and to those who think it's drama, I stay away from that and from people who like to cause it.

Anyway, people also be aware that he lives in a condo in Chicago. So thats another to consider. I have thought about what if he looks bad, why would he call 11 years later, why is he still singe and thinking of me?

I guess time will only tell.

ok, well I am not able to read everything, but I did read some. Hopefully I will sometime this week.Thanks to those who had their kind 2 cents, and to those who think it's drama, I stay away from that and from people who like to cause it.

Anyway, people also be aware that he lives in a condo in Chicago. So thats another to consider. I have thought about what if he looks bad, why would he call 11 years later, why is he still singe and thinking of me?

I guess time will only tell.

I'm sure the guy uses the internet... exchange e-mails... pics and letters....

Ironically, my mom gave a kid I went to church with my e-mail address - I hadn't seen/talked to him in about 10 years... She kept telling me what a hottie he grew up to be yada yada yada... Anyway to make a long story short, he e-mailed me and we just bonded... so then he came to visit me.. and now were super good buddies.. And mom was right, he is a hottie.

Too bad he's in Michigan. LOL

So, since my weekend consisted of all work and no play, the only thing that was interesting that happened was that the guy called me last night. One might think the conversation was awkward, but it was the total opposite. It was indeed a very nice, interesting and quite frankly a refreshing conversation. I am trying to persuade him to come down, however definately not for labor day. But it figures, I am in one state and any guys I am interested in has to be in another. Never fails.

So, since my weekend consisted of all work and no play, the only thing that was interesting that happened was that the guy called me last night. One might think the conversation was awkward, but it was the total opposite. It was indeed a very nice, interesting and quite frankly a refreshing conversation. I am trying to persuade him to come down, however definately not for labor day. But it figures, I am in one state and any guys I am interested in has to be in another. Never fails.

Good luck Liz! I hope everything works out for the best! :D