Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Mask Vs. Stymie 8/20 @ sullivan room

deepspell

can u do headspins?

to answer your question...

My ability to rip shit depends mostly on who's spinning, and what's being spun. For instance, I can't get open to deep house, regardless of who's spinning it. I need agressive, bottom-heavy house to get me going, and it has to be dropped at the right pitch. I can't stand djs who play the nastiest beats too fast.

I can't really describe my style, if I even have one, but THE MASK has seen me dance. Maybe he can come up with some kind of name for the way I dance, LOL. I never get on my hands and shit though; I'm a feet-only person.

The Mask Vs. Stymie 8/2... 08-11-2004 11:15 AM OK Hot Shot, here's some advice for you, at your next gig play boys of summer,motorcycle followed by better off alone, the throw your system on the dance floor, smear youself with your own feces andjump threw a window and bail trust me this works NMN

:laugh:

The Mask Vs. Stymie 8/2... 08-11-2004 11:15 AM OK Hot Shot, here's some advice for you, at your next gig play boys of summer,motorcycle followed by better off alone, the throw your system on the dance floor, smear youself with your own feces andjump threw a window and bail trust me this works NMN

:laugh:

That has scavenger all over that :type:

I posted on this thread a long time ago Smirnoff, is that supose to be some sort of "dig" at me?? If so you got me :laugh:

You and Coco should hang out..you are both all about your dancing/clubbing rep...he def would keep you from social suicide

Latest Reputation Received

Thread Date Comment

The Mask Vs. Stymie 8/2... 08-11-2004 04:40 PM Would you still want to bang

Ras if you knew that Stymie dirty sanchezed her like 12 times at least?

And here's the best one ever. The Mask is SOOOOOOOOOO mad right now!

(negative rep)...The Mask Vs. Stymie 8/2... 08-11-2004 03:38 PM copy and paste this reputation

:laugh: :laugh:

Latest Reputation Received

Thread Date Comment

The Mask Vs. Stymie 8/2... 08-11-2004 04:40 PM Would you still want to bang

Ras if you knew that Stymie dirty sanchezed her like 12 times at least?

And here's the best one ever. The Mask is SOOOOOOOOOO mad right now!

(negative rep)...The Mask Vs. Stymie 8/2... 08-11-2004 03:38 PM copy and paste this reputation

:laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: