Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dance=Good fuck

moniquetz007

LOL...mad funny sig..... :lol3:

btw I never claimed anythin....dont compare me to that low life anotherway83....:lol:

Oh great, just what we need around here...another internet stalker who claims they sleep with all of the CP bitches

maybe you should hang out with anotherway83

gay_trying.jpg

I only dance if i'm really drunk, as a general rule. never had any complaints in bed though. i typically find it to be the other way around... girls who are good in bed/have had sex at all tend to be better dancers. they're more relaxed or something, lets them move more smoothly/freely when they dance

now, I've had one girl that did like to dance, who was horrible in bed, and i've had other girls who couldnt dance who were better than the ones that did dance.

Dancing could (and probably does) help, but its not a good indicator.

if its endurance you want, guys like me have plenty from the half-hour uphill bike ride to work every day, and essentially getting medium to heavy exercise all day at work. the 'energetic' part comes from the amount of enthusiasm :P

flexibility... not really super important for a guy, though pretty helpful for the girls

so, from my experience, being able to dance probably does help, but its not the best indicator of quality in bed, at least for girls. I see less need for flexibility on the guy's end, so the difference is probably less, but it might make a difference.

keep in mind too that some people just dont like to dance. I dont dance because i dont know how, but put me back into my old kung fu class and I can show you some moves :P (dancing and martial arts are really pretty much the same thing)