Clubplanet Nightlife Community

review of orange

scavenger81

Basicmike and I show up to support flavored-nuts. Little did we know that he wasn't spinning that night. Checked out pressure sessions downstairs (awful), although whoever was spinning instead of Tom was putting down some decent house beats. Like 10 heads in the whole place, spent most of the night watching some whore trying to drag basicmike into the bathroom. Flava showed up plastered around 12, and acted wicked sketchy.

yo bitches. i stopped in for like 20 minutes last night and went home to bed. had a long day of smoking pot and eating food, so you can imgaine i was tired. only had like 1 drink so i definitley wasnt plastered.

Are you posting from the library?

Also what you doing tonight willis?

Last tuesday was off the hook, like a jacket that fell off a hook.

It was really slow.. What can I say. Hopefully people will come out and try it again.

Whats funny is that I see a bunch of reviews this week saying how bad it was that there was no one there. There was a horrible turn out this week for Melee which was pretty embarrising for me. Thanks for rubbing it in!

There are some changes in the works for the night to try to make it more interesting for people and to boost numbers.

Any how the next two weeks should be steller...

This week we have Noah Pred from Canada and next week we have Dennis Rogers from NYC

Get your drink on!

where did anyone say it was bad?

cept for scavy saying downstairs was awful, but man, people down there dont shower on a regular basis so that is sort of a given..... other than that, its a cool night and i dont ever mind it when we go and its a quiet night! its a college town, and the kids will be back in school soon enough!

where did anyone say it was bad?

cept for scavy saying downstairs was awful, but man, people down there dont shower on a regular basis so that is sort of a given..... other than that, its a cool night and i dont ever mind it when we go and its a quiet night! its a college town, and the kids will be back in school soon enough!

Sorry, I just read on a couple of message boards that someone had posted a bunch of reviews saying that it was pathetic etc etc...

This just happened to be where I responded :-)

So there was a def. increase in people at the kells last night compared to last week. I suppose that's what happens when you give out free booze. Music upstairs was pretty decent house. Downstairs had the best of late 80's/ early 90's hip hop to kick off the night then later I heard some pretty decent dnb. Did anyone else make it out? :hat: