Clubplanet Nightlife Community

YOooooooo NMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fliptoniaaa

holy shit are we gunna FUCKIGN go thru this again?

why the FUCK does anyone care what he or she said on the thread and what not. dude if your just passing time at work.......who gives a shit?

if bullseye wants to cyber in smiley code with this chicks....let him be

if nomembername wants to dig up threads and bash someone.....let him be

what the fuck is the problem? There is serious penis envy all over this fucking board and its really getting boring. Just do your thing, post whatever the fuck you want, dont critique what others post and shut your word hole :rolleyes:

as long as everyone is just chillin and passin the time, having fun in their own lil way....what does it matteR???? all should be taken for the sake of comedy

Why would that amaze you? It literally took maybe 3 minutes to dig up those posts...now what is the difference if I do a search on here for 3 minutes or if I just talk with girls in gay smiley code for 3 minutes?

...lmfao......too funny....

The thread began with asking who this person was because someone

found her hot and it turned into a debate about her and her appearance.

Mind you this person in the pic post here - You dont find that to be wrong?

If you dont then thats fine - but I did and I said what I said

You really are a funny man...

holy shit are we gunna FUCKIGN go thru this again?

why the FUCK does anyone care what he or she said on the thread and what not. dude if your just passing time at work.......who gives a shit?

if bullseye wants to cyber in smiley code with this chicks....let him be

if nomembername wants to dig up threads and bash someone.....let him be

what the fuck is the problem? There is serious penis envy all over this fucking board and its really getting boring. Just do your thing, post whatever the fuck you want, dont critique what others post and shut your word hole :rolleyes:

as long as everyone is just chillin and passin the time, having fun in their own lil way....what does it matteR???? all should be taken for the sake of comedy

PMs :idea:

PM's ? what the heck are you talking about?

im saying this in general

dont you get sick of hearing people bicker too? shouldnt u just be able to come on this board and just have a fuckign laugh? the arguments get stupid man :splat:

this is not allowed....there will always be people in this world, that get mad when people r laughing, and will try to stop any1 from enjoying themselves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

this is not allowed....there will always be people in this world, that get mad when people r laughing, and will try to stop any1 from enjoying themselves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

exactly bro thats what im saying.......

shit is just frusterating.....i honeslty dont know why i give a fuck anywhoo but whatever :rolleyes:

gunna have me a spliff when i get outa here

nick + kahn - i shall light at cielo sat. HOLLA! :D

deepspell man relax kid....everything you are talking about is what makes this place fun...well, maybe fun is the wrong word but you people know what the fuck I mean

there are no hard feelings here...shit, Bullseye and I are hitting up an Irish bar this weekend and putting down some beers

fiveseconds.jpg