Clubplanet Nightlife Community

for those about to party this weekend !! URGENT !! WARNING !

koky

Lilian, the bitch has fallen down the steps again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

guss !! guss !!! what the fuck is wrong with your wife ?? why cant she walk a flight of steps ?? she cannot walk a flight of stepps !!! you wanna know why ?? i know why ? cause shes a fat hairy bitch gus !! shes a fat hairy bitch !!!

but you know what gus ? i finally figured it out about your wife gus .. you told me you met your wife on a camping trip and that she was puerto rican .. your wife aint puerto rican .. i noticed when i 1st met her tho .. i walked up to her and said hello my name is vernon and she said hello im bunny GOONY GOO GOO !! i said wtf is gonnie goo goo ?? i thought i learned some new spanish shit !! i went to work the next day and saw a friend and said"hey sanchez" goony goo goo !! he said get the fuck outta here !!! but i finally figured it out about your wife gus ..u said she was puerto rican and u met her on a campin trip .. she aint modafuckin puerto rican !! your wifes a bigfoot isnt she gus ?? thats why the bitch cant walk a flight of steps !! cause you shaved the bitch down and taught her to speak !! she CANNOT walk a flight of stepps !! but ill bet she can climg the fuck out of a tree cant she gus ? and your children are big feet too !! they are half big feet !! cause they are some hairy little motha fuckers !! they are 6 years old and have afros 18 inches high !!

guss !! guss !!! what the fuck is wrong with your wife ?? why cant she walk a flight of steps ?? she cannot walk a flight of stepps !!! you wanna know why ?? i know why ? cause shes a fat hairy bitch gus !! shes a fat hairy bitch !!!

but you know what gus ? i finally figured it out about your wife gus .. you told me you met your wife on a camping trip and that she was puerto rican .. your wife aint puerto rican .. i noticed when i 1st met her tho .. i walked up to her and said hello my name is vernon and she said hello im bunny GOONY GOO GOO !! i said wtf is gonnie goo goo ?? i thought i learned some new spanish shit !! i went to work the next day and saw a friend and said"hey sanchez" goony goo goo !! he said get the fuck outta here !!! but i finally figured it out about your wife gus ..u said she was puerto rican and u met her on a campin trip .. she aint modafuckin puerto rican !! your wifes a bigfoot isnt she gus ?? thats why the bitch cant walk a flight of steps !! cause you shaved the bitch down and taught her to speak !! she CANNOT walk a flight of stepps !! but ill bet she can climg the fuck out of a tree cant she gus ? and your children are big feet too !! they are half big feet !! cause they are some hairy little motha fuckers !! they are 6 years old and have afros 18 inches high !!

:laugh: :laugh

:rofl::laugh::rofl::laugh:

I finally brought it out of him!!!!!!!

Dexter Saint Jock!

fuckin classic....... eddie murphy RAW is the shit LOL