Clubplanet Nightlife Community

help. age differences in clubs?

so.

i've finally talked one of my best friends into going out to a club tonight but she hasn't really gone to a club in AGES because she has kids. i planned to take her to suede but after the crowd last night i'm not too sure (could not even move on the dance floor).

the tricky thing is that she's older than i am....i'm 24 and she's...around 34 i think? (but does not look it AT ALL). so she feels really weird about coming out with me cause of the age thing.

i mean, i don't look at people that closely when i'm out but maybe some people do and i don't notice, who knows? i know a bunch of places have like VERY drunk people and nothing else...so, any suggestions for tonight? i'm just looking for a chill and friendly atmosphere with good music and at least 2 people over the age of 30. i just want her to have a fun night since she doesn't get to go out much.

anyone?

why do you give a shit about the ages of people? i can tell by how and what your asking all you and your firend are gonna do is hold the walls up and not talk to anyone, so why does it matter?

LOL. Where the hell did that come from?

Allow me to refer to my first post, explain AGAIN in small words with no more than 3 sylablles so you understand better:

"so she feels really weird about coming out with me cause of the age thing"

In this case, "she" refers to my friend, not me. She has every right to be uneasy about it because it's something kind of new to her. I really couldn't care less about her age, I mean...she's my best friend!

And you know what, who are you to judge someone you don't even know? You don't know a f**king thing about me. Standing against some wall all night would be a waste of time and money. As I have written before, I love to dance, plain and simple, and always have a good time when I do so (once or twice a week).

Please....stop embarrassing yourself. You may want to keep assumptions to a minimum. I'm sure you think you know all (at least how it SEEMS) but I assure you...you don't.

If you don't have anything mildly informative or interesting to say, please just shut the hell up already.

Wow. So the PM's were right. I tried to be civil but you have some holier-than-thou attitude and a need to pick on people. But I guess every message board has one. Not to even mention having way too much time on your hands, don't you work?

Lemme guess....bipolar? passive aggressive? borderline? Don't bother responding, I got all the info on here from members who are more than happy to give me some information. Thanks.

My best friend is 37, and I am 28. We live in Philly and her age has never been an issue on where we go. Just tell her to relax and have a good time. Most people don't give a shit about that, so why should she?

I agree with you. I'm 41 and one of my closest friends is 23. She and I use to go out all the time together, 18 and older venues, we didn't care as long as the vibe was good. Now we live an hour apart and only chill once in awhile. I have many friends that are younger than I am cuz that's not hard. LOL!! Maybe her friend is on the shy side and that's why she feels the way she does. Most peeps don't really care about age anymore. Sounds like she just needs to go relax and have some fun.. Take her to an oldies dance.. Just kidding..