Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Avalon - John 00 Flemming??

How Is This Guy.. Any Good.?. Worth Going To .. Heard Its A Good Party There On Friday.. When Someone Big Comes.... Give Me Some Pointers Here People

JOOF is bad ass. He thows it down hard from beginning to end, definately worth checking out.

this was one of the best sets i've heard in some time

i planned on leaving the place at 4 and getting some sleep, but didn't stop dancing till 6

i told him to stop playing good music so i could go home, he just laughed

great night, and i think you can see it on di.com or something like that, cause they were streaming it live

:)

JOOF is good. He play it down hard from beginning and his set more siiicckkkk to the end, Definately worth it

great night but got to leave early

me hungrryyyyyyyyy

and guy's it' great to seeing you there mask and ur girlfriend, and the other guy that kim introduce me, rudy and digital we are in the same boat lol, we should do da wuthang circle more mask....... :biggrin::biggrin:

J00F never disappoints. I'd say this set was not his usual stuff though.

he didn't play as much of his usual psytrance....his sets at Arc were just the perfect blend of psytrance, hard trance and a bit of regular, melodic trance.

I sure had a blast and it was great seeing the old crew...and hang out in the DJ booth for a while too.

JOOF is good. He play it down hard from beginning and his set more siiicckkkk to the end, Definately worth it

great night but got to leave early

me hungrryyyyyyyyy

and guy's it' great to seeing you there mask and ur girlfriend, and the other guy that kim introduce me, rudy and digital we are in the same boat lol, we should do da wuthang circle more mask....... :biggrin::biggrin:

bluedragon . sorry dude . we went back to say bye to you and matt but could not find you . so we had to leave coz digital and rudy were leaving .. you danced your ass off kid .. i told u to slow down a bit . but no one was lisetning ..

the night was awesome .. really great .. and fleming was amazing .. and the guy is totally modest too ..

digital .. rudy ..PCR .. Matt .. and the crew . u guys were great as usual .. and the sound factory and the china town styles :bounce: we did together were sooooooooo hillarious .. we gotta do it again like bluedragon said ... :)

we hang out in the dj booth and it was great .. kutekimee got to dance her ass off as usual . and it was filmed .. and she was off the hook .. all over the place .. woo hoo kid .. then she encouraged me and i got in front of the camera and was live too . and the mask went interntational .. (last time that happened was many years ago in Denmark .. oh well .. i guess history repeats itself) .. we have to check di web site . hopefully they replay it

it was great to see some friends .. and the crowd was cool ..

thanks avalon for making the A/C a bit better than in the past ..

the fashion show was ok .. girls were cute . but the hair style was weird .. and the clothes were not my type .but then again . it is a fashion show and anything can go . hehe .

thanks john for letting us in comp . that was cool of you ..

fleming . u the man .. and i love how u did not mind ppl coming to u and saying hi . or hanging out in your booth ..

GREAT NIGHT BY ALL MEANS ..

peace

the MASK

sorry Alan but you won't see the video unless somebody ripped it....(unlikely).

DI.fm can't reply the video part - they will be replying the audio part though!!!

Just keep checking out their web site.

Bluedragon; I think it was me Kim introduced to you.

Nice meeting you.

bluedragon . we went back to say bye to you and matt but could not find you . so we had to leave coz digital and rudy were leaving ..

the night was awesome .. really great .. and fleming was amazing .. and the guy is totally modest too ..

we hang out in the dj booth and it was great .. kutekimee got to dance her ass off as usual . and it was filmed .. and she was off the hook .. all over the place .. woo hoo kid .. then she encouraged me and i got in front of the camera and was live too . and the mask went interntational .. (last time that happened was many years ago in Denmark .. oh well .. i guess history repeats itself) .. we have to check di web site . hopefully they replay it

Fleming's tunes were awesome :bounce:

He looked like he was having a great time too...grinning all nite and telling us that it was cool that we were dancing up a storm in the booth...very friendly guy. The live taping was really fun too because we could see ourselves on the computer screen as people all over would see. I didn't even know I was being filmed until afterwards...the music put me in my own world :D

The Mask was unbelievable...great moves! lol...I was screaming like a nut... looks like we won't be able to review the footage...I can't find any recordings on di.fm....wahhhh!

Nice hanging with the crew as usual...you guys are too much fun :love:

DI.fm can't reply the video part - they will be replying the audio part though!!!

Nice meeting you.

We can't see the video .. noooooooooooooooooo ..

i guess we have to settle for the audio part .. that is where u can hear kutekimee screaming .. haha .. cute kid

you guys left kina early ?? did u go somewhere else???

Fleming's tunes were awesome :bounce:

He looked like he was having a great time too...grinning all nite and telling us that it was cool that we were dancing up a storm in the booth...very friendly guy. The live taping was really fun too because we could see ourselves on the computer screen as people all over would see. I didn't even know I was being filmed until afterwards...the music put me in my own world :D

The Mask was unbelievable...great moves! lol...I was screaming like a nut... looks like we won't be able to review the footage...I can't find any recordings on di.fm....wahhhh!

Nice hanging with the crew as usual...you guys are too much fun :love:

AWWWWWWWWWWWWW ... :makeout: (i am speachless)

Yo maks how hysterical is this for our similarities. Back in 1999/2000 websterhall use to broadcast live video from the club. And guess who was on afew of those lol. GLad to hear you guys had fun.

hmmm . if the similarities continue silver . then i predict u will be live on camera for an international event (perhaps Europe ???) .. you will be part of a university study on raves and influence on new generations .. you will fly from stages and break your knee .. oh . and u will break few more bones here and there ..

and that is on a dancing side only dude ... if u wana check out similarities on other aspects of life .. then we need a whole thread for that .. :)

peace

PS. as much i like the MAKS (apple computers hehe) .. i like to keep my name as the MASK .. hehe

dude i did a study in the summer on club culture differences and styles of music, this is to funny. You know how my knees are already f'ed up and i recently hurt my ankle lol. But what you use to do at webster with the flyng off stage shit hell no never, i have more brains than that lol j/k. And the personal thing haha weve had conversations about this one already.

Nice meeting you.

uuppsssss

:D nice meeting you 2 PCR

next time we do the circle you got to be there

keep Up The Good Work

bluedragon . sorry dude . we went back to say bye to you and matt but could not find you . so we had to leave coz digital and rudy were leaving .. you danced your ass off kid .. i told u to slow down a bit . but no one was lisetning ..

naaa it's ok man, i'm sorry 2

and thank you 4 give us a hand yeah we try it but i guess that's not my lucky night :D, i wish i could go sloo...w, but J00F u'r da man

hey pcr! It was way fun! We all represented on the floor that night. And bluedragon was hardcore! Do they store the video that would be awesome to get our hands on! Or was that just streaming going on?

oh cmmon maann

i learn it from u and daddy.

damn i wish i was 7 feet tall :D

dude i did a study in the summer on club culture differences and styles of music, this is to funny. You know how my knees are already f'ed up and i recently hurt my ankle lol. But what you use to do at webster with the flyng off stage shit hell no never, i have more brains than that lol j/k. And the personal thing haha weve had conversations about this one already.

scarey similarities if u ask me .. just watch out for couple of things ..and u be fine .. ;)

naaa it's ok man, i'm sorry 2

and thank you 4 give us a hand yeah we try it but i guess that's not my lucky night :D, i wish i could go sloo...w, but J00F u'r da man

dont worry bluedragon .. we have to do something about this

ok .. guys conference .. soon .. we need a plan .. wooot wooot