Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Paris Hilton's place raided...

sgoinon

Surprise surprise...

Sex videos of socialite Paris Hilton are reportedly among items stolen in a raid on her Los Angeles home last week.

Stills and video clips of her with former lover, ex-Backstreet Boy star Nick Carter were among the haul of jewelry and other personal effects.

Police believe the raid was not a forced entry, but carried out by someone with a spare key.

The Hilton Hotels' heiress recently had to endure the embarrassment of sex videos of her romps with a former boyfriend aired on the internet.

"She's bracing herself for further embarrassment," said a source close to the 23-year-old.

Despite her outrage over the tapes scandal, she has agreed to sell them, sharing the profits with her ex, reports the News of the World.

Paris Hilton is fine and all but daaaammmmmnnnnn! Will it ever end? :zzz:

...lmao.....i know!...like...let me make ANOTHER sex tape...maybe this time me and my man are the only ones who will see it!....moron?...or really smart publicity stunt!?...hmm.....or is nick just pissed she said he beat her and sent someone in to get it and ruin her...lol....i won't be losing sleep...

...lmao.....i know!...like...let me make ANOTHER sex tape...maybe this time me and my man are the only ones who will see it!....moron?...or really smart publicity stunt!?...hmm.....or is nick just pissed she said he beat her and sent someone in to get it and ruin her...lol....i won't be losing sleep...

i dont think the concept of a safe has ever been introduced to Hollywood...

this is how it works: you take the shit you wouldn't want stolen from your house and you put it in a safe!!! no one's gonna run out of your house with a safe that's bolted down... nor is anyone going to try to open the safe when they do not know the what the contents are .. or how about a safe deposit box at a bank?? that would work if you want to keep the tape as a memory for the grandchildren...