Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ikon Review

biscuit . i wasnt even referring to that .. i ws referring to the fact that my friend .. and myself spent that much time .. to come up with suggestions to this club .. and i am sure other people did the same

only to not even get acknoledged .. i am not talking specifically about thank you .. but more importantly an indication that they actually care for the comments .. or otherwise . we wasted our valuable time ..

u know i mean

peace

the MASK

Mask - Your Right,,,, I agree ....

A good business man would reply :

1. Read the feed back

2. Anaylze the comments

3. Possible take action on some issue - Address them

4. Reply Back

a. "Say thanks for the feed back - we will look into that."

b. "Thanks for coming down ...."

c. "Comps- " Means your back = $$$ for him ...

A bad business man would ask for feed back and not reply !

ummm excuse me for a second..

you guys don't know me, so i understand..

Mask..i just wrote you a reply in PM.

before you jump on the bangwagon of ripping me a new one you should know i work a full time job, am helping with GK, am trying to work on my own dj schedule, work on production and working a&r for a record label...i just don't sit on my laptop checking messageboards...

and yes, Mask you're suggestions were very much appreciated and passed on yesterday..

Hello All You Lovelies,

What an enormous show of support and constructive criticism. We have taken all that you have said to heart and are working to ensure all clubbers a fantastic experience at our events.

It is very important to us that we receive the feedback you have to give as that is what makes improvements throughout our organization. Please understand we will do all we can to try to please, but it is so very true that you cannot please everyone, all of the time.

Ikon and Godskitchen are striving to bring a different style and taste to the NY scene and we hope it is something that all will enjoy. But we do have to abide by certain rules, and this is to make sure everone has a safe and comfortable experience at our productions.

Please continue to provide feedback, as we read it all.

Thank you for your support, and we are VERY much looking forward to this weekend - Saunderson and Pullen will be bringing it correctly - see you on the dance floor....

Godskitchen NYC

ummm excuse me for a second..

you guys don't know me, so i understand..

Mask..i just wrote you a reply in PM.

before you jump on the bangwagon of ripping me a new one you should know i work a full time job, am helping with GK, am trying to work on my own dj schedule, work on production and working a&r for a record label...i just don't sit on my laptop checking messageboards...

and yes, Mask you're suggestions were very much appreciated and passed on yesterday..

David .. no problem man ..

you and i talked ..and i understand you are busy and sorry if my comments offended you in anyway '

i only wanted to make sure that exit/ikon is taking people's comements seriously and it seems that way ..

and yes i agree that it wont be possible for you david to be checking all those pms ..

good luck with everything ..

take care dude

peace

the MASK

Please understand we will do all we can to try to please, but it is so very true that you cannot please everyone, all of the time.

Ikon and Godskitchen are striving to bring a different style and taste to the NY scene and we hope it is something that all will enjoy. But we do have to abide by certain rules, and this is to make sure everone has a safe and comfortable experience at our productions.

Godskitchen NYC

This is true but most people will never get that point.

I am sick and tired of all the complaints...."This club is too selective and upscale...That one lets anybody in... I don't like places that have VIP.... why do I have to dress up....why do I have to dress down...why are there old people in this club....why are there young kids in here?? ... " etc..etc....

Come on people - reality check - clubs need to survive financially and so it only makes sense for them to adopt a certain image/vibe....serve a particular group of people that will come back BEACUSE they can relate to the other guests that frequent it.

Keep an open mind...visit as many places as you can..support your fav DJs and venues...AND don't try to change things that others already enjoy....

Godskitchen: Best of Luck...hope you do well in NYC and stick around for a long, long time.

PS: Can we have Global Gathering in the US in 2005?

PLEASE.

Hello All You Lovelies,

What an enormous show of support and constructive criticism. We have taken all that you have said to heart and are working to ensure all clubbers a fantastic experience at our events.

It is very important to us that we receive the feedback you have to give as that is what makes improvements throughout our organization. Please understand we will do all we can to try to please, but it is so very true that you cannot please everyone, all of the time.

Please continue to provide feedback, as we read it all.

Thank you for your support, and we are VERY much looking forward to this weekend - Saunderson and Pullen will be bringing it correctly - see you on the dance floor....

Godskitchen NYC

GREAT attitude .. now if u can do something about the line . make it fast .. 5-10 mins tops .. and hire courteous people .. not those rude guards and door people who think they own the world .. THEN your club will have a great great future

best of luck to you

peace

the MASK

This is true but most people will never get that point.

I am sick and tired of all the complaints...."This club is too selective and upscale...That one lets anybody in... I don't like places that have VIP.... why do I have to dress up....why do I have to dress down...why are there old people in this club....why are there young kids in here?? ... " etc..etc....

Come on people - reality check - clubs need to survive financially and so it only makes sense for them to adopt a certain image/vibe....serve a particular group of people that will come back BEACUSE they can relate to the other guests that frequent it.

Keep an open mind...visit as many places as you can..support your fav DJs and venues...AND don't try to change things that others already enjoy....

Godskitchen: Best of Luck...hope you do well in NYC and stick around for a long, long time.

PS: Can we have Global Gathering in the US in 2005?

PLEASE.

Hey pcr not for anything they don't have many people going there. I hope that all the input that we give them helps them succeed not fail cause we want a great experience in nyc not some reincarnation of exit again.

Digital

long overdue

GREAT attitude .. now if u can do something about the line . make it fast .. 5-10 mins tops .. and hire courteous people .. not those rude guards and door people who think they own the world .. THEN your club will have a great great future

best of luck to you

peace

the MASK