Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn. KOKY!! (important please read)

mjm

there is something u should know... i hate to be the one to tell u this but ur son has a drinking problem....

u might want to consider signing him up for Y.A.A.

he told me not to tell you but as ur friend i think u should know...

& in case u don't beleive me i was able to sneak a pic of him redhanded with a beer in his hand... he swore he was holding it for someone

sorry i had to eb the one to tell u this..... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

10156.jpg

id like to tell everyone that he is doing much better .. i have put him in an alcoholics annonamist program and is recovering pretty good!! he is having some withdrawls but im sure if hes as strong as his dad he will get past this !! thank you everyone for your concern :cool:

:rofl:

there is something u should know... i hate to be the one to tell u this but ur son has a drinking problem....

u might want to consider signing him up for Y.A.A.

he told me not to tell you but as ur friend i think u should know...

& in case u don't beleive me i was able to sneak a pic of him redhanded with a beer in his hand... he swore he was holding it for someone

sorry i had to eb the one to tell u this..... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

10156.jpg

Igualito a su padre

id like to tell everyone that he is doing much better .. i have put him in an alcoholics annonamist program and is recovering pretty good!! he is having some withdrawls but im sure if hes as strong as his dad he will get past this !! thank you everyone for your concern :cool:

Koky---"annonamist"??

:D

Hey Koky, did you know Bubu is the most adorable, alluring, beautiful, captivating, enchanting, fascinating, good-looking, gorgeous, handsome, lovely, magnetic, pretty, stunning, thing that has come out of your dick?

before you say that check your pearl necklace and compare 1st :)