Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Skin

georgym

how important is it!

For both guys and girls... a soft, rich skin tone for women. A clean, firm skin for guys.

To me at least it makes a world of a difference how nice a girls' skin is ;)

hmmm so you like your men with firm skin?

I agree it makes a difference, but in worst case senario its a problem that can be solved with a nice juniper breeze rub down...

yeah, gotta take good care of ur skin... but its not really necessary to put a ton of effort into it... just eat right, drink lots of water... that'll take care of acne and oil, for the most part, heck girls always tell me i got nice soft skin and i never put anything on it besides generic soap and water, and i'm always working with my hands (for some reason i just cant seem to develop calluses even when i was swinging an axe 3 hours a day every day for like, 2 weeks)

oh, and get some sun now and then (doesnt really directly help ur skin, but a nice tan is cool)

I get very grossed out by bad skin.. I take very good care of mine.

Therefor I like people who are the same way - I hate seeing people

with fucked up skin -- oily :eek: & acne :puke: are the worst.

:aright: agree w/ u on this one - it is a part of my hygiene. That and smelling good - i have an obsession with alwys have sexxy smelling skin / scent (its a must!)