Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So i finally made POT BROWNIES

georgym

how exactly did you do em cuz my friend was in charge of makin em a few weeks ago and fucked em up so bad they were useless.

Very easy you buy either the cookie mix that takes melted butter or brownies that take veg. oil. You have to use real butter, throw a couple of sticks of butter in a pot of boiling water (use about 1 1/2 times the amount of butter that you will need, it evaporates a little) through a bag of weed in with boiling water and butter (Use about 1 oz for one pan of brownies or two cookie mixes). I like to add walnuts or other fun things to the cookies to make them hard to stop eating ;). So you boil for about 1 hour maybe a bit longer. You then take another pan, some cheese cloth and pour the water, weed and butter through the cheese cloth into the other pan, allowing the water from the boil to go into other pan, ring out the cheese cloth to get every bit out into water mixture. You should see the oil on the top, it will be greenish and water greenish as well. Be careful because cloth and water will be extra hot. Put in fridge over night the next day look in the pan and you should see the butter hardened on top. Use that butter to make your cookies/brownies, mix as box says, cook and WOW you have perfect cana cookies/brownies! :hat:

So there are no actual bits of weed in the brownies? And you really use a whole ounce? My friend made em once and she put like a 1/4 bag straight into the brownie mix (sifted and crumbled up very fine of course) and they came out pretty dope too, but there were the occasional crunchy leafy parts. We didn't mind tho. They were good.

p.s. what you can do is boil the water and all the other stuff as before..But when done boiling the water and all the rest put it in a container, (coffee can) and let it sit over night. the butter will rise to the top and this will give you the most saturated form of the butter you want. when making the brownies or cookies make sure you add chips, walnuts (i like cranberries) anything because they taste god awfull!!

Question though................how much green do you need to add per broomie?

Sorry it took me so long to get back to you.

Well, me and my friends made them perfectly with just an 1/8th of fairly good stuff. Not schwag, but also don't waste your kind bud.

We cooked the weed in a saucepan with oil for about 15-20 min. then s l o w l y pour the weed/oil mixture into the bowl with brownie mix, stir very well. When you're done with that, just pour the mixture into a butter/pammed-up baking pan, and after 30-45 minutes.... VOILA!

ps---give it some time to hit you... ;)

Sorry it took me so long to get back to you.

Well, me and my friends made them perfectly with just an 1/8th of fairly good stuff. Not schwag, but also don't waste your kind bud.

We cooked the weed in a saucepan with oil for about 15-20 min. then s l o w l y pour the weed/oil mixture into the bowl with brownie mix, stir very well. When you're done with that, just pour the mixture into a butter/pammed-up baking pan, and after 30-45 minutes.... VOILA!

ps---give it some time to hit you... ;)

thats how i made them...

it took a while to hit, so i became impatient and ate half of the brownies i made...my friend ate the other half....

before i knew it i was in a different world...doing weird shit. I erased drivers on my computer (i dont know how or why..)

i was trying to figure every problem i had with long division....it was very weird, but i had a good time...

thats how i made them...

it took a while to hit, so i became impatient and ate half of the brownies i made...my friend ate the other half....

before i knew it i was in a different world...doing weird shit. I erased drivers on my computer (i dont know how or why..)

i was trying to figure every problem i had with long division....it was very weird, but i had a good time...

:laugh::lol3: