Clubplanet Nightlife Community

skirts in nightclubs

liqidtouch

Damn !!!! "my" Portuguese girls radar is beeping !! Ferry and market st in Newark has some of the most cutest girls in Jersey... to the inexperienced eye, you would confuse them with Latinas.... not quite the same thing, but a whole lotta fun nonetheless.. :love:

liqid hook me up !!! damnit !!

holla :D

just tell me what you need man

clubexl@clubexl.com

www.clubexl.com (Contact Page)

or AIM = djliqid

not at Docs

This is that Tonic nightclub but i didnt want them to get in trouble for skin parts showing since its not a strip club ya know

out of sight - out of mind

dont worry - theres a hidden file on my site with the pics that didnt make it to this Tonic section from the same night

there was alittle TOOOOOOO much removal of clothing going on at one point WOW

i belive this is the same night at Adam X and Heather Heart in the place

...like the other girls...i always have booty shorts or boy cut undies on when i wear a skirt....it's a must....even for when u sit down...think about it lol.....

...but as far as why i wear them...i have nice legs..that's it...not trying to let my ass show or anything....and personally....a think a cheek showing WHILE u are standing..is well ...just about the trashiest thing ....don't get me wrong i wear short skirts....really short...but i purposely makes sure nothing shows under normal circumstance....

if i'm wearing a skirt to a club, i usually wear booty shorts or boy-cut panties underneath. this way if anyone does catch a glimpse (and they usually do...) they don't see anymore than they would see if we were at the beach

:werd:

i love boy cut panties. sometimes i feel sexier in those than thongs.

:werd:

i love boy cut panties. sometimes i feel sexier in those than thongs.

hah yea definitely... so much more comfortable too.

my man loves them because they don't show as much skin as thongs and what not and he lovesssss that for some reason

• 4 weeks later...