Clubplanet Nightlife Community

if a girl said...

dgmodel

i would think shes a repressed individual and stay away!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

I bet the majority of the time this is the case but not always. One of my ex girlfriends wasn't too into pleasuring herself and that did not effect the way she was in the bedroom with me at all. I just think some people are more comfortable when they are with someone they trust and are maybe a little embarrassed to experiment by themselves.

hmmm, u kno whats funny, when I was younger every girl I kno would say that they never ever would touch themselves and at the time I already was all into that - shit pleasing urself is awesome! But I denied it to cuz I guess society at the time made us feel like we would have to be ashamed of it if we did. Maybe thats how she feels or she is repressed, or just straight up lying.

...damn.......give the girl a break........what fucking difference does it make.......this could actually work to your advantage.......limited experience might mean you could fuck shit up and she wouldnt know the difference.....or even better, think you were king.........lol........seriously, it shouldnt matter.......and if there are virgins out there - well, WERE out there, that look like Lina........why is it so hard to imagine that there could be a girl that didnt touch herself in that way before?........esp if she came from a hardcore religious background or had some serious sexual abuse episode when she was a tot........plenty of ways this could have happened, imo...........

she has never masturbated or pleasured herself either alone or in front of her partner... would a. think shes a fuckin liar and shes embarassed, or b.she is telling the truth~!?

i actually know a girl like this who is 21. according to her, she has never touched herself sexually. she is just really religous and wants to save herself for her wedding night. but im working on it. smiliez.de_1729.gif

some girls feel some shame around masturbation because they feel that they're only meant to feel pleasure at the hands of others --- that making themselves feel good is selfish and unclassy. one would hope that they grow out of it.

and c'mon, flip, give 'em a break! they'll come around sooner or later, i figure!