Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What Nyc Needs

Keith86

Why Is There No Chinese Dj In Nyc I Think It Will Solve Alot Of Problems.. Somebody Find A Chinese Dj Get Tell Him To Play Trance And Stick Him Somewhere On Saturday Nights.. Place Flyers All Over Chinatown This Way They Can All Have A Home To Stink Out And Stand Around All Mangled All Night On 10 Hits Without Anyone Complaining And We Wont Have To Complain About Them ..im Not A Racist.. But Seriously If U Go To Spirit U Know That When U Walk Past Those Steps Where U Go Outside To Smoke Where They Have Taken Over I Really Have To Hold My Breath When I Walk Past There.....i Suggest Ikon... Or Whatever They Call It Now That Seems To Be Their Favorite Spot... They Have To Change The Name Every Month Because That Spot Cant Have Party Last More Then 3 Weeks Anyway And The Only Reason It Does Last 3 Weeks Is Because The Asians Go There ...i Think They Were The Only People That Ever Paid To Get Into Black....what Do U Think?

you are complaining about the asians in that club being on drugs?

if you were there, and had to listen to the same song for 45 minutes, watch all the juiceheads do the same fucking dance while trying to impress the same 20 girls that always go to jp's parties, i'm sure you would sit down and do some drugs too

i suggest you stop looking at the asian people so much, and look at everyone else

:topicsuck

I Know Im Not The Only One Who Thinks This Ive Seen Hundreds Of Posts On Here About The Same Thing And I Have Been To Club Meetings Where Its Been A Topic Of Discussion Because People Complain About And Stop Going To Parties. As For Drugs And Juiceheads Thats Every Single Club Lounge Small Bar In The Whole City ....u Wanna Talk About Juiceheads Talk About The Hamptons And Jersey Shore

you are complaining about the asians in that club being on drugs?

if you were there, and had to listen to the same song for 45 minutes, watch all the juiceheads do the same fucking dance while trying to impress the same 20 girls that always go to jp's parties, i'm sure you would sit down and do some drugs too

i suggest you stop looking at the asian people so much, and look at everyone else

:topicsuck

I would have to say that the juiceheads are the worst. At least most of the asians try to dance, not just stand there flexing their pecs.

Go to exit, spirit, or avalon on the weekend and you will know. :D

Oh wait you are a Space invader.

:half:

There is no Exit! It's Ikon! Get it right, bitch! I only went to Exit once, Limelight twice and SF twice... never went back! Vinyl/Arc and Centro-Fly were my main hangouts when I lived in the northeast! :D

There is no Exit! It's Ikon! Get it right, bitch! I only went to Exit once, Limelight twice and SF twice... never went back! Vinyl/Arc and Centro-Fly were my main hangouts when I lived in the northeast! :D

Don't lie to the masses! Exit was your second home kinda like space is now for ya.

:half:

Oh and space rocks.

:half: :half:

u r not from nyc originally are u? bethpage is like 3 towns away from me..

Nope. Originally I'm from Greece. Ok, I know what you're thinking... :idea: "We don't need yet another Greek on Long Island!"

I lived in CT for 2 years and nearly every weekend I would drive down to NYC to go clubbing (since CT is so boring), and also to go to Jones Beach and I also went out to East Hampton 2 or 3 times. But I told myself when I left for Miami that I would try my best to get a job close to Manhattan cause I love NYC! :D