Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what's Ikon like on Friday??

Hello all, just wonderin if any of you checked out Ikon on a Friday. I've been there only on Saturdays and I have a friend from out of town that wants to go out. To save money we want to go on Friday cuz it's free b4 12:30 with guestlist or invite, so if anyone can give me some info that would be great! Thanks!

If you are looking for some dope ass HOUSE BEATS, THE MAIN ROOM THE PAST TWO WEEKS, has been banging... Not packed out, but the past two weeks ROB JAMES has been rippin the shit up in their.. I am not positive but have heard the the grapevine that he is the resident there, but like I said not 100% positive on that one... So if you don't want the typical cheeze house and want some good fuckin music to groove to, look no further, cause ROb brings the mfn heat everyweek.......

Mo

main floor system sounds good, needs some more people....the pink room was hot for the first 2 dj's last week then the other ones emptied it

definetly looking for the pink room to start off then move onto the main floor for after hours

just got back from ikon.....pink room was sick until about 2 am...circles sick beats u name it...then went to main floor and whoever was playing was rocking it, and it was pretty packed too.

if any one else want can i have some track id's and or names of the dj's

if i hadnt gotten in for free i woulda consided it a waste of a night... the pink room was really fun, good music and nice people, except the sound system sucks it is soooooo off and way too loud and too much bass it made my head hurt.

waiting on line sucked, and there were a lot of scary ghetto people there and gross ghetto guys who kept grabbin my ass, ON LINE. ridiculous. inside, the main room is so nice, huge, cool, GREAT sound, great lights, and the music was SO GOOD. its such a waste and so unfortunate that this club isnt packed. it makes me so sad....

i really love this venue :( it just sucks that no one goes because the djs were really good and people need to give shout outs to local djs. its just hard when places like avalon, spirit and crobar are bringing in huge international talent every weekend to get a crowd over at ikon fridays.

its okay, when im old and rich and retire, im going to throw a huge huge huge huge partie at exit and everyone will be there.

If you are looking for some dope ass HOUSE BEATS, THE MAIN ROOM THE PAST TWO WEEKS, has been banging... Not packed out, but the past two weeks ROB JAMES has been rippin the shit up in their.. I am not positive but have heard the the grapevine that he is the resident there, but like I said not 100% positive on that one... So if you don't want the typical cheeze house and want some good fuckin music to groove to, look no further, cause ROb brings the mfn heat everyweek.......

Mo

Rob James....He is the Opener for Asta and Serg!! his beats are okay they aint nothing special!!! Ikon fridays are sickk if u go with the right crew!!! The pink room is bumpin My man arron and zack dooin it dirty in there and then when they are finished killin it u can go hear Asta and Serg fuckkin yo head up with them crazyy beats they were droppin lastnite on the mainfloor!!!

Rob James....He is the Opener for Asta and Serg!! his beats are okay they aint nothing special!!! Ikon fridays are sickk if u go with the right crew!!! The pink room is bumpin My man arron and zack dooin it dirty in there and then when they are finished killin it u can go hear Asta and Serg fuckkin yo head up with them crazyy beats they were droppin lastnite on the mainfloor!!!

Since when do you post on this board? Im coming home labor day, you gona be around?

I stopped in this past Friday night around midnight, and Rob James was already into it, dropping some wicked rhythms. The djs who spun after Rob weren't really that good, but they dropped some decent beats. They may have gotten better throughout the night, but I didn't stay very long after Rob was finished. Nonetheless, music-wise, the current Friday party is better than any previous Friday parties ever held at Exit.

If good promotion is done for the Friday party, and Rob James is brought in consistently and given more time on the mainfloor to keep a great vibe going, the party may actually have some potential to do pretty well.

Myself and DJ Wemrock were on in the Pink room from 11 til about 2:15 or so. The vibe in there was definitely cool. Everyone was having a good time. Ikon as a venue is the best in the city, i doubt anyone will argue with that. its just hard to pack a place that size out every weekend. From what I heard, Rob James did awesome on the mainfloor, and both Asta and Serge killed it later on.