Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Heads Up On A Party Down The Road...

aftadark

JUST WANTED TO SAY THANK YOU! AGAIN FOR ALL THE SUPPORT YOU GUYS SHOW US... IT'S GREAT TO HAVE A ROOM FULL OF FRIENDS HAVING A GOOD TIME, THAT'S WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT!!!

A REMINDER :

IF YOU WORK IN THE NIGHT-LIFE AND BAR/CLUB INDUSTRY... WE OFFER VIP COMP PASSES WHICH ALLOWS YOU TO PARTY WITH US FREE OF ADMISSION EACH TIME YOU PRESENT IT AT THE DOOR... THEY ARE LIMITED! AND RESERVED ONLY FOR THOSE "WORKING" IN THE INDUSTRY, YES THIS DOES INCLUDE BARTENDERS AND DANCERS ( GIRLS ;) ) LOL!!!

VERY SHORT SUPPLY... SO, HOLLA!

AFTADARK@HOTMAIL.COm

AIM: AFTADARKPROMOS

AOL/AIM: IAMDJKULTURE

JUST WANTED TO SAY THANK YOU! AGAIN FOR ALL THE SUPPORT YOU GUYS SHOW US... IT'S GREAT TO HAVE A ROOM FULL OF FRIENDS HAVING A GOOD TIME, THAT'S WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT!!!

A REMINDER :

IF YOU WORK IN THE NIGHT-LIFE AND BAR/CLUB INDUSTRY... WE OFFER VIP COMP PASSES WHICH ALLOWS YOU TO PARTY WITH US FREE OF ADMISSION EACH TIME YOU PRESENT IT AT THE DOOR... THEY ARE LIMITED! AND RESERVED ONLY FOR THOSE "WORKING" IN THE INDUSTRY, YES THIS DOES INCLUDE BARTENDERS AND DANCERS ( GIRLS ;) ) LOL!!!

AFTADARK@HOTMAIL.COm

Chris - do I qualify as working in the industry? hahahahahahaha

Guys...

Tho i luff you boys, thes are ment for promoters, djs, bartenders, dancers, bar/club owners & managers, agents, and the hard working individuals who give up thier free time at night to WORK instead of PLAY.

So these passes are ment for them to have FUN after they get out of thier responsibilities and duties at all the great places and clubs they work for. There are VERY FEW available and we'd like to reserve them for these individuals mentioned above.

Rob and the boys, you know the deal, I'll always look after you guys at our events.... that's no question brotha!!! Just call me ahead of time!

Rob and the boys, you know the deal, I'll always look after you guys at our events.... that's no question brotha!!! Just call me ahead of time!

I feel ya bro. You know I dont go just for the freebies. I dont mind paying the cover at any venue as its about supporting the club, promoters, etc. Catch you next week for Dr Dan the Dermatologist and Jay "I've got a great ass" Bo. Keep up the good work

Rob... YOU ... pay, cover ????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pppffffftttttt... ANYWAY!!!!????

Dude the only thing you "SHOULD" be dishing out out the door of our parties is to your "BUDDIES" wearing all black and the word "STAFF" on thier backs... LMAO!!!

Bro like i said, "CALL ME" You're all set.

Rob... YOU ... pay, cover ????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pppffffftttttt... ANYWAY!!!!????

Dude the only thing you "SHOULD" be dishing out out the door of our parties is to your "BUDDIES" wearing all black and the word "STAFF" on thier backs... LMAO!!!

Bro like i said, "CALL ME" You're all set.

hahahahahahaha....yeah I sure do dish it out. So much so I think I am gonna ask them for one of those shirts the next time.

I'll be in touch bro.

by the way....Sex Ed 101? You guys at Afta Dark are perverts! Love you guys!!!!!!!!

AFTADARK@HOTMAIL.COm

I work in the nightlife and bar/club industry, can I get a pass?

(Or do I have to email you for it?)

• 3 weeks later...